• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to install Flash Player on my MacBook Pro verison 10.7.4

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player was working fine on my MacBook Pro, version 10.7.4, then I was prompted to update my plugins.  When I went to install the latest version of Flash Player from the Adobe website I was able to download it but when I got to the final step I clicked the box saying I had read the terms and conditions and pressed the Install button on the bottom right hand side.... nothing happens.  I have tried to uninstall any possible earlier versions of Adobe Flash Player but run into the same problem, able to download the Uninstall program but nothing happens when I press the Uninstall button. Please help

Thanks in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you couldn't uninstall Flash Player.

Could you please go to the following site and let us know what you see http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Also, could you please do the following:

Download the Flash Player installer.

Right-click the downloaded file  > Show Package Contents.

Go to the Content > Resource folder and double click the Adobe Flash Player.pkg file.

More details at http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-pr oblems-flash-player-mac.html#...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no luck.  Your instructions were very clear. You are right, I couldn't uninstall Flash Player.  Most video doesn't work on my computer.  Is there a telephone number I can call to get customer service help without paying a ton of money?  Thanks so much for your help.  Looking forward to hearing from you about what you think the next step is.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines