Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline not displaying

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2006 Nov 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using captive 2, very new to it. I did 1 project as a tester and it worked fine, but then at some point the timeline seemed to disappear. Even though it's been enabled (under view, clicked on show timeline), it is not appearing. When I'm in the edit tab, I can see the arrow to expand or compress the timeline but clicking on that arrow just toggles the timeline arrow from up to down. It does not show the contents of the timeline, which is what I want.

Any thoughts?

It worked fine for a few days (1 project) then stopped. I uninstalled and reinstalled Captivate 2 but same issue.

Thanks.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2006 Nov 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alta_girl

After you click the tiny arrow to show the Timeline header, try clicking the Timeline header itself. If that fails to produce the timeline, I suppose it's possible that you have adjusted the split between the Timeline and the Editing area so the Timeline can't really display. One way to fix this is as follows:

Click the splitter bar and drag straight down to increase the split between Timeline and Editor area.

Click here to see an image depicting this

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2006 Nov 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dear Rick,

Thanks very much - that did the trick! Can't believe it was something as simple as that....

alta_girl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources