Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CS3.3

Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a copy of CS3.3 off ebay. What I have recieved is a sealed boxed version of an upgrade.

Is it possible to purchase a serial number so I can activate this copy?

To add some background to this, I am studying website design at a college evening course. The college is only up to CS3, so this is really the product I want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having spoken to Adobe they are absolutely unwilling to help in any way and will only sell me CS6, which is of no use to me since I won't be able to open any of my work at the college with the new version.

What can I say it's just really rubbish customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Charles Hirst we are unable to sell older versions of the software due to a variety of legal reasons.  When you purchased Creative Suite 3 off of EBay was it only the software media or were you suppose to receive a license to use the software as well?

Also you may want to work with your college as well.  If they are only teaching curriculum up to Creative Suite 3 then perhaps they have an avenue which you can utilize to obtain an older version of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines