• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash problems

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Flash Player to 11.3.300.257. Then the problems started. On IE8, text and graphics started dropping out, turning to blank white space, and the same happened with OE8 and even Word. I tried Firefox and it was just a jumble, with the same white space in, but not all, areas of my home page there. I tried downloaidng the 262 "fix", but it didn't work.

No virus or malware problems. Video card and monitor are fine.

The only way to stop this from happening is to restart and work until it happens again. The problem usually stays away unless I open more than two windows or some graphics-heavy site like Twitter.

I tried uninstalling all Flash, but then I couldn't see the graphics for a reinstall! I tried installing Flash 10, but the software denied me, saying I could only install the latest version.

What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your display adapter, device driver version & date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2012 Jul 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that, but I've already tried updating the drivers with no success. I don't think the video card is the problem--it's something in the Flash software. I've seen a number of other reports of Flash 11 crashing web pages. I'd like to install Flash 10, but the software denies the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2012 Jul 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

zzwritezz wrote:

Thanks for that, but I've already tried updating the drivers with no success.

You tried, or you updated?

Anyway, if you want to revert to an older version see How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did install the new drivers with no success at solving the problem. I already tried to install Flash 10, but the software denied me, saying that I needed to install the updated version. I will try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines