• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I upgraded from Flash Player 10.2 to 11.3 and now can't run any videos on hulu or from utube.

Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from 10.2 to 11.3 in Flash Player and now can't run any videos on HULU or UTube.  I am using Windows 7 with IE9.  It seems to download the new Flash Player but if the computer is rebooted or restarted Flash Player goes away.  Then I half to start the process over again.  What the heck is going on.  I have  made all the adjustments to IE9 that I have read about as faar as scripting and Active X etc but the same problem comes back.  I have also turned off my firewall and antivirus and the same problem exists.  I have even changed my antivirus and firewall program and still the problem exists.  Please advise me what the heck is going on???????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2012 Jul 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try a clean install of Flash Player, as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines