7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2012 12:13 AM by Ben Pleysier RSS

Need help with hyperlinks in repeat region

deeciple

Hi All,

I don't know if this is the best way to do this but it's working, sort of.  I created a repeat region from a table row that displays master records from a recordset and made these into hyperlinks to link to the detail info for each master record.

I wanted to add the ability to sort the repeat region so I wrapped this in a spry data set.  My problem is that the sorting is not working properly.  When I click on a column header, the records are re-ordered but not properly.  I suspect that it is sorting on the code that creates my hyperlinks but that is just a guess.  I tried making the table row be the link but this prevents the data set from displaying any records.  I am stumped.  Any help is appreciated.  Here is the code for my repeat region and data set:

[CODE]

<table width="100%" border="0" id="results">

<tr align="left">

<th scope="col">Airdate:</th>

<th scope="col">Event type:</th>

<th scope="col">Detail:</th>

<th scope="col">Variance:</th>

</tr>

<?php do { ?>

<tr>

<td><a href="on-air-results-detailed.php?tblOnAirActivityID=<?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['tblOnAirActivityID']; ?>"><?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['Airdate']; ?></a></td>

<td><a href="on-air-results-detailed.php?tblOnAirActivityID=<?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['tblOnAirActivityID']; ?>"><?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['DiscrepType']; ?></a></td>

<td><a href="on-air-results-detailed.php?tblOnAirActivityID=<?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['tblOnAirActivityID']; ?>"><?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['DiscrepDetail']; ?></a></td>

<td><a href="on-air-results-detailed.php?tblOnAirActivityID=<?php echo $row_rstOnAirActivity['tblOnAirActivityID']; ?>"><em><span id="AirAffected">

<?php if (!(strcmp($row_rstOnAirActivity['OnAirVariance'],-1))) {echo "Air affected";} ?>

</span></em></a></td>

</tr>

<?php } while ($row_rstOnAirActivity = mysql_fetch_assoc($rstOnAirActivity)); ?>

</table>

<div class="results" spry:region="ds1">

<table width="100%" border="1" align="left">

<tr>

<th width="24%" align="left" spry:sort="Airdate:">Airdate:</th>

<th width="25%" align="left" spry:sort="Event_type:">Event type:</th>

<th width="23%" align="left" spry:sort="Detail:">Detail:</th>

<th width="28%" align="center" spry:sort="Variance:">Air Affected:</th>

</tr>

<tr spry:repeat="ds1" spry:setrow="ds1" spry:odd="oddRow" spry:even="evenRow" spry:hover="hoverRow" spry:select="selectRow">

<td>{Airdate:}</td>

<td>{Event_type:}</td>

<td>{Detail:}</td>

<td align="center">{Variance:}</td>

</tr>

</table>

</div>

[/CODE]