Why are you testing this with X-code Organiser?
If you have built a custom viewer app, just drop it into itunes and load it into the iPad.
...I dont suppose I have understood what you are trying to do, but it's not that clear what you are trying to do.
Just trying to put the viewer on an iPad.
I used organizer just because I have lots of iPads to deal with and am used to it. I was simply dragging and dropping on to the correct iPad when the failure happens. Won't install on my iPad with the extra button. It installs fine if the zip file with HTML code is not there(no extra button) so I am assuming it has something to do with that. I have tried changing the name of the file, eliminating all extra code, eliminating all images. It is now just direct empty code with one link from a clean Dreamweaver new file.
I am a forced Woodwing convert. All I want to do is have a button in the tool bar that opens the company website. This used to be the newsfeed feature in woodwing. Now I somehow have to recreate or create a jump page in a static file that is zipped up and uploaded. Currently I can not load an app with this to a real iPad. It does compile, sign and download from the system. Just can't transfer to any of our development iPads. I need this because I need to put it on the development iPad of the customer for review.
You're using Viewer Builder to create the testing .ipa file, right? And if you create a custom nav bar button that links to a simple HTML file, you can't load the .ipa file on your iPad, but if you build the app without the custom icon, you can't load the app on your iPad. Is that correct?
Yes. That seems to be the problem. Actually it is not only that it links to a simple HTML File. It feels like it does not like the Zip file I am providing. The zip file contains only a simple HTML that contains one link to the website. But in truth that is not what I really want. That was just the test. What I want is the button to link to the company home page opening a window in the app as the Woodwing newsfeed used to work.
Hi All, Woodwing has comeback with a solution but it has not worked for me. They have duplicated the problem. They say that I was using og (Open Graphics) codes in my HTML. For some reason this is not allowed with xCode but should work when transfering to iTunes. I removed all the og code and it seems to have not fixed the problem with xCode. But transfering to iTunes does work. I will just have to go back to that and wean myself off of xCode.