23 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2012 10:34 AM by Victoria Bampton LR Queen

27" glossy display, bright room - totally illegible!!! Didn't Adobe test this first?

customizer2 Level 1

With the combination of tiny font size and the inability to set the contrast of the text and background, this batcave thing  makes the interface text almost totally illegible on a glossy 27" monitor.

I am constantly having to use hardware zoom to make out the controls. Productivity is way, way down and eyestrain induced headaches are way, way up.

This shows a huge disconnect on the part of Adobe.

If every user was on a 17" non-reflective screen in a darkened environment and dressed like a ninja, I guess this would work. It sure doesn't work in the real world.

I can't wait a year for the penny to drop. I have work to do today - and a ton of it. A year ago, before the Helen Keller interface change with Adobe apps I could get things done. This is really silly.

For example, the photo lables in the library: text: 89% backbround: 77% - a difference of only 12%! Twelve percent?!

When you overlay this with a reflection of around 30% white, it is impossible to make things out.