• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pause does not work

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2006 Nov 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2 and when I am recording a session I would like to pause but when I press the pause/break key on my keyboard nothing happens. The instructions say to do this but so far it has not worked for me. When I press the End key this works OK. Any help would be appreciated.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2006 Nov 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may try changing the pause key to some other key. There was one more post in the forum, where full motion recording key F9 was not working for the user. So he changed it to some other key combination, and it started working for him. May be you can also give it a try. To change the recording key settings go to Options-->Recording Options-->Change Recording Keys.

Also make sure that by mistake you dont press the pause key twice, because then it will resume the recording.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2006 Nov 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Also to make sure, what you are trying to achieve with Pause and what Captivate offers with Pause, both are in sync, please read the help document.

In help, go to Creating Projects-->About Planning Projects-->Pausing while recording projects.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources