• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Flash Player 11.3.300.257 Keeps Crashing On Mozilla Firefox 13

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if the dev team has tested out my issue.  When you load the game Lineage 2 in windowd mode, then firefox and flash site like youtube, it will 100% of the time freeze solid firefox.  This is easily eproducable and you need to get touch with NCSOFT about this and fix it.  The game is free and u don't need an account to make this issue happen.  Just install lineage 2 www.lineage2.com and runt he launcher app then load lineage 2.  When the logon box pops up this is the death point.  Press alt+ enter fopr windowed mode.  Run firefox and a flash site.  BOOM.  Totaly frozen.

I think the GAMEGUARD anticheat system included with this game is somehow interacting with the new flash somehow.  So work with gameguard and ncsoft to get this fixed.

I expect a follow up on this issue as I have already stated this about 1 month earlier with no response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this thread to a new discussion, as it was unrelated to the other issue.

ProtectedMode secures the communication channel between Firefox and Flash Player.  Applications that attempt to inject themselves between Firefox and Flash Player are not going to work with this model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Duhmez,I have followed the instructions at

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/flash-113-crashes

Hopefully this will work with Firefox...then I will try Chrome & I.E. 9 to

see if I have similar issues....thanks for your response...Doc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines