• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search AND Indexing Problems

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2006 Nov 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using RHX5 for several months and just noticed that the Search capability is broken. Searching on an uncommon word that exists throughout my document, it returns "No topic found."

I also discovered that the Index looks alphabetized in my working project, but the compiled index is NOT alphabetized. When I tried troubleshooting the problem, I noticed the Sort feature is disabled.

What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2006 Nov 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi flowjanj and welcome to the forums. The index problem sounds like you are using a binary index. With this setting, all index keywords are automatically alphabetized. To turn this off, click on the File | Project Settings menu item and near the bottom of the General tab you'll see the option to select a binary index.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2006 Nov 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flowjanj,

I had a similar problem to this and did a searching online and found that the problem can be caused by a Windows DLL becoming unregistered. Take a look at the article posted here:

http://frogleg.mvps.org/helptechnologies/htmlhelp/hhtips.html

Basically, you probably need to search your Windows folder for the itcc.dll file and then use regsvr32 to register it.

Does that fix the problem?

Hughes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2006 Nov 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2006 Dec 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
that fixes the problem for me too - what a relief, i have spent ages trying to resolve this!!!!
thank you * a million!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp