Which Adobe applicatin are having problem and on what OS , also can you brief what exactly you are trying to do,
The application is the Adobecloud service, at https://creative.adobe.com/files
I want to send a customer a proof, get their feedback make revisions, send a second version and continue towards an approved file.
The file displayed cannot be enlarged, so it cannot be well examined.
The comments are not pointable to any particular place on the page.
Neither I, nor the customer are notified when changes are made.
The service can't be used like this.
Take a look at www.redmark.com if you want to get an idea of how it needs to function.
Mac OS 10.6.8
The Creative Cloud is a new software release. That said Customer feedback is important in improving and tailoring the Cloud towards customer needs.
- I would suggest presenting theis an idea so it can be made into a feature request - "The file displayed cannot be enlarged, so it cannot be well examined."
- I would suggest presenting this as an idea so it can be made into a feature request - The comments are not point able to any particular place on the page.
- A number of customers have requested email notifications be sent. I can't make any promises but I have created a feature request based on this request. - "A feature request has been filed Neither I, nor the customer are notified when changes are made."
Thanks for the feedback, Collin
Well gosh, I'd be happy to, but I can't even find anyplace to submit a feature request.
- Go to upper right hand corner of Forum page
- Click the New dropdown menu
- Select Idea
- Click Adobe Creative Cloud
- Complete the form the same as if you were making a forum post.
Please leave as much detail as possible so there is a clear picture of the feature request.