• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

11.3.300.265 Firefox Help

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried a dozen things from reinstalling to wipeing memory, i can't seem to get this program to work with youtube or any game site i usually use, such as newgrounds or armorgames.Tthis started when it updated, can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your Firefox version?

I don't understand "can't get […] to work" - what exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was having the same issues w/ firefox.

It looked like it wasn't working at all as if the allow flash player content/switch somehow got turned off.

For example, where I'd normally see a game that uses flash is just a blank screen. I'm running on vista home premium.

Turns out I needed to install updates from firefox. Would recommend trying the firefox link in the top left corner going to help & then about firefox and see if you need to update the version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ J.R.1,

In the following link, you have information on how to enable Flash Player on Firefox: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_3__Enable_Flash_Player_...

After following the steps mentioned there, please see the following page and let us know what you see: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines