Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the Content Category Font Size??

Contributor ,
Jul 12, 2012 Jul 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can anyone figure out how to change the font size of the Content Category? 

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

I believe you may be correct with the file, but this seems to control both the toolbar and the mini navpane. If this is the case you may as well control the font from the Skin Editor.

skin.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain what you mean by "Content Category"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry........

RH9, Webhelp

The content category in generated WebHelp that displays content based on conditional build tags.  I'd like to change the font size to a bigger font.

I suspect it's controlled in the whtbar.js file, but I can't find it. 

(My suspicion is based on the fact I replaced the whtbar.js file after the doc was generated [with a customized one] and the content category disappeared)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you may be correct with the file, but this seems to control both the toolbar and the mini navpane. If this is the case you may as well control the font from the Skin Editor.

skin.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Just a wee bit of clarification on the Content Categories.

Certainly Build Tags *MAY* be used in the process, but they aren't exclusive and required with Content Categories. It's likely simpler to use an alternate TOC and Index for managing the categories.

I post this information in the event someone comes along later and misunderstands Content Categories.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I didn't even think to look at the skin editor!  I was expecting a more complex solution, of course and didn't think about the obvious......

Rick, thanks for the tip.  I used a lot of conditional tags pre RH9 to produce various outputs, so it was very easy for me to just continue and expand on using them when content categories was introduced. (And a lot easier for me to look at the project manager and see which files go where at-a-glance....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp