• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project problem

Jul 10, 2012 Jul 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have a problem wiith first proect that I'm trying to make in Flash Builder 4.6. I would like to complete this tutorial:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/creating-games-away3d.html

I followed exactly all steps, but when I run the aplication it doesn't show anything in the browser. For a second just popout a black screen. One thing that is different then tutorial is that I have a Flash Builder 4.6 and in the tutoral they recomend Flash Builder 4.5.

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

regards,

Spontan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link to your work? Are you receiving any debug/error messages? Can you post the code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will show you a screen from my project. If you would like to see something more just tell me.

FlashBuilder.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really sure the example is operational.

I downloaded the files, followed the instructions, corrected the null object reference error in the ParserBase.as file, but never saw the vase load either, only the background of the base. I suspect something may be amiss with the parser package as the vase file never loaded, but do not have the time to keep digging.

If any consolation, I do not believe the issue is with anything you are doing. Though I also do not believe an individual would purposefully post a bad example. Possible a change to his code base, made after he posted the example, inadvertently broke his example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for help. I won't be digging also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines