• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest flash will not install on Opera

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for awhile now I have been unable to install Flash in both Firefox and Opera.

I currently have all the latest updates for the browers and Flash

Windows 7 64-bit

All administrative privileges

I have found a solution for the installation with Firefox by uninstalling RealPlayer, but I've had no success with Opera. There is also a suggestion to manually copy a .dll file into the Opera Plugin folder (there is nothing in there even after installation) but I'm not sure where said file would be.

If I could get a solution that would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

korvas wrote:

There is also a suggestion to manually copy a .dll file into the Opera Plugin folder (there is nothing in there even after installation) but I'm not sure where said file would be.

I do not have Opera, so I don't know if this is a 32-bit or 64-bit browser.

• if 32-bit, then that would probably be C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_3_300_265.dll
  • if 64-bit, then that would probably be C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_3_300_265.dll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2012 Jul 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the address, but sadly this solution didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines