Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I am instaling flash player and computer get crashed

Jul 13, 2012 Jul 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, I have a big problem with a Flash player, few days back Youtube.com remind me to instal the new Adobe flash player 11.3.300.265. I agree that and start download the flash player, then I started to instaling that. Everything was fine, until the 50%, then it asked me for a close the Opera windows, i closed it and the instalation started again.. 51%, 52%, 53% --- Crash. I restart my computer and try it again a few times and it was the same. I am using Windows 7 home edition. Can someone help me ?

Thank you and sorry for my english

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please download the installer from the following link: http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Then close your browser and double-click it.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, I download it, then i colse Opera and double-click the icon of the instaler. Instaler went 100% and then my Computer crashed again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us some details about your computer crash - how exactly does it crash?  Are there any information about the crash in the Event Viewer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 14, 2012 Jul 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The actualizator went 100% and then my desktop just turn off and my pc is restarting.. Nothing more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2012 Jul 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be something in the Event Viewer; see http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Open-Event-Viewer

What is your display adapter, device driver version and date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Device Driver - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Date - 22. 1. 2010

Version - 8.692.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/auto_detect.aspx and check for available device driver updates.

If the crash still occurs after updating your drivers, please supply some crash information; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/953796

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new driver, still the same thing is doing.

Flash player version : Trying to update on 1.3
Explenation : I am starting upgrading mine flash player, and when it reach the 100% my WINDOWS CRASHES, and start to restarting. I cant send you any information of the crash cuzz they are not saved at anything, i cant save the video, i cant save the screenshots.. Nothing. That is all what can I say.

Url : It does not happend on the Internet.

Crash : I can send you crash report.
Systen Details : Windows 7 Home Premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sabakuna wrote:

Crash : I can send you crash report.

Yes, please do; I will send you a PM with my email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines