• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reinstall player after corrupted version removed

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2012 Jul 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player quit working on my Win7 64-bit system.  Currently I'm only worried about getting it to work with IE9.  I used the Adobe Flash Player removal tool, then restarted and installed Flash Player.  It works fine until I restart the system and then it is broken again.  I noticed I had total system lockups when using Chrome, maybe related, maybe not, so I totally uninstalled it, still no go with Flash Player on IE9.  I've used the removal tool several times and still its always the same, the player goes bad upon restart.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean by "broken" and "goes bad"; what exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

One thing to try: uninstall Flash Player, then http://forums.adobe.com/thread/987370 and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I install Flash, it works fine until I restart my computer.  After that, I either get a blank where the Flash content is or I get a prompt to install Flash.  Thank you for the suggestion from the other thread.  I installed SubInACL and ran the bat file.  It modified 10 files, but once I restarted my computer, Flash again does not play video content.  As an example I'm trying to get videos to play off of PBS.com and instead I get a prompt to install Flash.  (after rebooting)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines