Nothing stands out as an obvious cause for the error.
Yeah thats what i've been struggeling with. odd thing
If this is a final export, maybe try Linking through Premiere Pro before going into AME.
If it's to be used for further editing, definitely choose a lossless intermediate, like Uncompressed or by installing the free and lossless UT codec on your system.
We had this problem too. If we set Source Range to Entire Composition, the output is the wrong length. However, if we set the Source Range to Working Area, the output is the correct length.
I'm curious to know if this works for you as well.