• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Name entry broken had to register new account

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2012 Jul 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new screen name feature is broken.. It either said screen name in use or it would not accept anything when I entered something new it's damn well broken!  This needs fixed I had to create a whole new account just to be able to get logged on to this forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2012 Jul 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Had to give up my Adobe account for this.

Screen gets stuck asking for a screen name (forever). Only responds if you pick one already chosen.

Clearing cookies doesn't help. Setting cookies allowed everywhere doesn't help. Switching browsers doesn't help.  Definately a bug in the signin for old, existing accounts without screen names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. We’ll report this to the Adobe.com membership folks. The forums don’t have their own registration, but go through the Adobe.com system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did.  That's where it's broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to enter a Screen Name for at least 10 times in various VERY slowly updating forms, without success. Fortunately I found this post, leading me to create a new account as well - unfortunately. It's still broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. This is outside of Forums. The membership team at Adobe.com is aware of and has a fix being tested. It will take a few days to test the fix and then roll it out into production. Hoping to have that in place early next week.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still broken, is there any update you can give us according this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm told there is a fix being tested. But it won't go out until the next scheduled update. So I'm guessing first week of August.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screen name issue is supposed to be fixed now. Can you please try it again and let us know if it is not working for you?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow this is annoying! I had to create a new account too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines