• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Order History is Empty

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Master Collection of CS5 in March 2011 through my school at a student discount. I'm getting a new computer now and want to download the programs again for use on the new computer. The Master Collection with serial number shows up under my registered products but my Order History is completely empty and leaves me with no way to download the software again. I have the original email receipt. Help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Did you purchase a download option from Adobe directly or did you make the purchase through your school?  If it was not purchased with the option to download from Adobe directly then it would be expected for you to not have access to the install files.

Often schools and educational organizations refer their customers to download our trials instead of hosting the install files themselves.

You can find links to older versions of our software on the Prodesigntools.com site.  You can find more details

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2012 Jul 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase a download option from Adobe directly or did you make the purchase through your school?  If it was not purchased with the option to download from Adobe directly then it would be expected for you to not have access to the install files.

Often schools and educational organizations refer their customers to download our trials instead of hosting the install files themselves.

You can find links to older versions of our software on the Prodesigntools.com site.  You can find more details at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you, Jeff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines