• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customers adding store info. help?

Participant ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added a list/directory where the visitors can look up a store and a Google map to display the information. What I'm trying to accomplish is, I want the store owners to be able to add the information on their own. Basically, they insert the information, I look over it and I just add it after my approval without me having to type in the information manually. Is this possible? If so, how do I accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Hey there.

You will need to assign the web app items to them and enable customer edit options in the website itself.

You would need a login ability so they can login to an account on the front end of the site and then on the list view layout for the web app add the edit tag. They can click that and you have a form using the edit layout to edit the web app item.

In the web app itself you can set for approval. This means that it will disable it if edited and you just enable it if all good.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there.

You will need to assign the web app items to them and enable customer edit options in the website itself.

You would need a login ability so they can login to an account on the front end of the site and then on the list view layout for the web app add the edit tag. They can click that and you have a form using the edit layout to edit the web app item.

In the web app itself you can set for approval. This means that it will disable it if edited and you just enable it if all good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Liam. could show me an example? I have an idea, but I'm not 100% sure on how to do this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines