• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check spelling and find and replace

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2012 Jul 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WSE06DA00F-6FE0-4822-9636-315A6136E522.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I encountered a problem with spell checking feature of Robohelp 9. I had to deliver my webhelp to client, i tried spell check option to find out spelling errors in the project, clicking the "Ignore All" for the writer terms or words, in middle of this task, by mistake i pressed "Ignore All" button for 3 to 5 misspelt words, so i closed spell check dialog and try to run it again to capture those 3 to 5 misspelt words, but Robohelp started checking from the last entry it had checked, After completing spell check for the whole project, i again tried running spell check to capture those misspelt words, but it displayed a message stating that Robohelp has completed spell check for the whole project.

So i think

• Robohelp does not consider those ignored words in the past, so there should be an option to check ignored words so the user get a chance go back and retrive them

• there should be a button, such as "back" or "undo" so the user can go back or undo their actions.

Thanks

Achyut Walke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you have mistakenly added a word to the Ignore list, you are able to clear it. Click Tools > Spelling Options > Ignored Words tab. Select the word and click Delete and you should be good to go for spell check flagging it again.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Submit your wishlist requests to https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform - the more requests they get on a specific issue, the more likely it is to be built.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp