1 2 Previous Next 48 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2012 12:02 PM by Noel Carboni RSS

External solid state drive for scratch disk?

carolgunn Community Member

After doing everything i can find to optimize my hardware/software for doing 3D animation in Ps Ext CS6. I still cannot render an animation to video using the Ray Traced Final setting. (Ray Traced Draft, no problem.) The last time I tried (after repairing disk permissions), at least Ps did not crash and give me the same old crash report (Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000007a0020000). This time I just got an error msg that my request could not be completed. (Progress?) Checking Activity Monitor, I could see that my available RAM, which was 13 GB when I started the render was now less than 1 GB (761 MB).

So, I have come to the conclusion that my 16 GB of RAM and 300 GB available for virtual memory on my HD is not enough for rendering the type of 3D animation I am trying to do. Would you agree? Also, I have read it is not good to use the same HD your program is installed on for a scratch disk, so I am considering getting an external solid state drive to use as a scratch disk.

Whaddaya think? Does this sound like a good solution for me?

Thanks!

--Carol Gunn

Gunn Graphics

• 1. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
          Brett N Employee Hosts

In theory, it should help. Just make sure you have a good fast connection between the drive and the computer. USB3 should be good.

• 2. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
            the_wine_snob CommunityMVP

Welcome to the forum.

You might get a lot of great info from this ARTICLE. While it was written with Adobe Premiere Pro in mind, much of what you wish to do, is parallel to the Video work that both PrPro and After Effects do.

Also, I would post to the Adobe Premiere Hardware Forum with specific questions, as there are a dozen real hardware gurus there, who spec. and build systems for some high-end video and animation houses. They can give you some very useful answers.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 3. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
              Curt Y Community Member

Did a little research and this seem to spell out the connection speed quite well.

"Bottom line seems to be that a good SATA II (3.0 Gb/s) HDD will often achieve a 70 to 100 MB/s long-term average transfer rate.  I don't know for sure what older IDE drives can do, but I know it is less. For an external HDD connected by USB2 (a slower interface than SATA), the rate is more like 30 to 35 MB/s (USB3 is faster, close to SATA II rates). Firewire 400 is a little slower than SATA II, and Firewire 800 (uncommon on PC's but on many Mac's) may be faster than SATA II. IF your external HDD is a SATA II and connected by a good eSATA port to your machine, it probably will exhibit a speed close to an internal SATA II drive."

What I get from this is the speed is increasing as you go from USB -USB2 - SATA - Firewire 400 - USB3 - SATA II - Firewire 800. 

• 4. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                Noel Carboni Community Member

I need to ask...  Why external?  Is it a laptop?

What's your budget?

-Noel

• 5. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                  pf22 Community Member

Curt Y wrote:

What I get from this is the speed is increasing as you go from USB -USB2 - SATA - Firewire 400 - USB3 - SATA II - Firewire 800.

USB3 is faster than Firewire 800, but Thunderbolt, well established now in the Mac world, with the exception of the Mac Pro tower, and being adopted, agonizingly slowly, in the Windows world, is fastest of all, as well as allowing the daisy-chaining of devices, as Firewire does.

• 6. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                    Lundberg02 Community Member

Don't be so sure about Thunderbolt. The disk  and/or adapter has to be ready for it or you won't get anything better than SATA II and maybe not that. My eSATAs aren't much faster than FW800 yhrough my Tbolt adapter.

• 7. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                      pf22 Community Member

Lundberg02 wrote:

Don't be so sure about Thunderbolt. The disk  and/or adapter has to be ready for it or you won't get anything better than SATA II and maybe not that. My eSATAs aren't much faster than FW800 yhrough my Tbolt adapter.

You're right Lundberg, I should have made the point that to gain the full performance of the Thunderbolt port, you need to be using Thunderbolt enabled accessories; drives, monitors etc.

About the only manufacturer out there at the moment offering a broad range of Thunderbolt desktop drives is LaCie.

• 8. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

You can't get much out of LaCie tech support about actual speeds. They either don't know, don't test, or won't confirm.

• 9. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                          pf22 Community Member

This is published on their site, and for what it's worth I saw a demonstration where the rep transferred a 16GB movie file from a Thunderbolt drive to a MacBook Pro in under 1 minute!

Regardless of what numbers/specs are published, that's pretty impressive real-world performance in my book!

• 10. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                            Trevor.Dennis CommunityMVP

I have four USB3 external drives, and love them. They are almost as fast as a 7k2 rpm SATA drive, and have their own PSU. The only problem I've had was that when I started using them, my main board did not support USB3, so I had to use a PCI card. This was fine until I got the second drive, which the card did not recognise.  I forgot how I got past the problem now though.

My current MB still only has two USB3 slots on the rear panel, plus a third on the front of the case, which is pretty short sighted IMO (it was only obtained at the beginning of this year).  So I still have to use the PCI card.

• 11. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

I'm not a Mac user, but my experience may be helpful / interesting...

I wanted to mention that I have recently been through an exercise on my PC workstation where I built a RAID 0 array out of four 480 GB SSD drives, controlled by a PCIe (x8) RAID controller.  This nearly 2 TB volume is now my system drive and virtually everything is pointed there (including Photoshop scratch).

This volume has 1.7 gigabytes/second sustained throughput capacity with sequential reads/writes, though based on Resource Monitor, I haven't seen Photoshop actually read/write much more than 300 or 400 megabytes/second, but it's possible it does so and Resource Monitor's sample window of 1 second just doesn't show it accurately.  Whatever's going on, no waiting.  Photomerges that used to take 3 minutes now take 11 seconds.  I literally cannot tell when Photoshop "goes virtual" and accesses its scratch files and/or does auto-saves. It just stays responsive.

I do have 5 TB of other storage on (spinning) HDDs in the system, but I don't regularly access it in minute to minute operations and those drives usually stay spun down by Windows' power-saving features.

I learned all I could, made parts choices, then jumped in with both feet.  Actually doing the job and subsequently using and managing the setup (quite successfully) afterward taught me more.  As with anything new, there's a learning curve, and I can see that I was smart in some ways and lucky in others.

Things I've learned:

• A modern SSD with SATA3 connection can saturate the link with sustained throughput of 550 megabytes/second or more (and zero seek time).  This stresses the SATA3 controllers and cables, so good hardware's a must.
                              • RAID 0 essentially adds up space and speed.  In my case my 4 drive array maxes out performance because my PCIe buss / processors / RAM simply can't handle the data any faster.
                              • The only downside I see to using RAID 0 is some additional risk of failure (i.e,. if you have 4 drives, the risk is 4 times as high).  I do nightly backups to an external USB drive, but so far in 3 months I have had no hiccups whatsoever.  It's been rock solid.
                              • Modern SSDs with SandForce internal controllers can take heavy write loads over time without worry about "wearing out" the drives, because they do "wear leveling".  This was a real consideration up to a year or two ago and early adopters had to take special measures to relocate volatile data elsewhere.  No more - the idea of using them for scratch and data as well as OS files is now quite valid.
                              • SSDs work best if you overprovision (i.e., when the dust settles and everything's installed/running, you should have a lot of free space, which is not a bad idea in general anyway).  I have 1 TB of free space.  Of course, this is still more expensive than spinning HDDs, but you get what you pay for in performance.
                              • SSDs work best if you leave the system power on when you're not using them.  This gives them time to do internal maintenance, such as erasing flash blocks no longer in use, preparing them for next use.
                              • Since SSDs are very sophisticated in their internal storage management, and stress the communications links to the max, there can be incompatibilities you might not expect, and weird things can happen.  I learned that the particular brand I bought (OCZ Vertex 3) get along nicely with the particular brand of RAID controller I bought (HighPoint 2720SGL).  Fortunately no weird things have happened to me, but the forums do reveal people reporting lockups and crashes.
                              • Having everything (system files, temp, scratch, data areas, photo library, etc.) all on the SSD array means that everything you do is as fast as possible.  System responsiveness becomes unbelievably fluid and smooth.  No lines, no waiting!  It's like getting a computer 2 generations newer.
                              • Though I'd never really thought of it as a problem, the elimination of the small seeking sounds of electromechanical hard drives is very nice.
                              • The SSD drives are small (laptop sized) and use almost no power (1.something watts), so they don't get hot and can be stuffed in a small space inside your computer.  In my case I have 4 drives in the space of an optical drive bay.

I have a feeling an arrangement like this can apply to a Mac system as well, though I'm not privy to the specifics.  I'm sure someone else out there has done it and documented it online somewhere.

-Noel

• 12. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Thanks, Brett. The sales guy at OWC told me the cable can be a bottleneck, but I have Firewire 800, so I think that whould work well enough for me.

• 13. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Noel, It has to be external because a second internal hard drive can't be aded to my mid-2010 iMac 27". Budget? aarrgghh!! I am looking at OWC's Mercury external SSDs and quibbling between the $120 GB for $200 and the 240 GB for $300. I am just a small (one-person) company, but I do want to get into 3D anuimation and video editing, so I guess I am just gonna have to put on my big girl panties and shell out some (more) cash! Why do you ask--did you have any recommendations?

• 14. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Thanks, Bill. I do plan to move over to Premiere and After Efffects when/if i ever get these animations to render!  I will check out that forum.

• 15. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Curt, thanks for that info. I do have Firewire 800, so that is good to know. Small diferences in speed should not make too much diference as this would be the kind of thing i would set to run overnight.

• 16. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

External SSD through FW800?  No no no. No benefit. Way too slow for your 3D.

• 17. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

I am not doing much creation of 3D (usually hire that done by a 3D animation artist), but for SD Video, I edit to/from FW-800 externals, and the speed has been more than satisfactory. I could not work from USB 2.0, or FW-400, but the FW-800's (even without the ideal scheme for performance) had worked well. Using eSATA is even better, and all of my newer externals offer that. For HD Video, I use a RAID array, and those are eSATA, and work well.

I have not used USB 3.0's, but about 6 mos. ago, the real-world benchmarks that I saw, were not that impressive.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 18. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

If you want to spend huge amounts of money, do what Noel did.

SSDs are fast if your task has a lot of read/writes, but data throughput depends on the drive bus in your computer and the drive bus in your ext drive. If they are both SATA II you will get a bit less than half the speed through an eSATA connection. I don't know if there are any SATA III SSDs or whether they have eSATA connections or Tbolt or USB 3, but don't expect magic.

• 19. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

For what I do, I have not felt the need for SSD's. I have three RAID arrays with WD Caviar Blacks, as well as 5 other non-RAID disks in my workstation. The current generation of SSD's have come down in price, and have gone up in capacity, but the write functions and life-span are still in question. If I were to use one, it would only be for the boot disk. Next generation? I will have to see how those benchmark.

Hunt

• 20. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Lundberg02, I am not expecting magic--I don't care if the render takes all night, I just don't want Ps to crash every time i try to render with the Ray Traced Final setting. (Ray Traced Draft--no prob.) From an Adobe Help file on optimizing performance in Ps CS6: "To gain the greatest benefit from an SSD, use it as the scratch disk. Using it as a scratch disk gives you significant performance improvements if you have images that don’t fit entirely in RAM. For example, swapping tiles between RAM and an SSD is much faster than swapping between RAM and a hard disk." That is what I think is crashing Ps every time--my image, as they say, just doensnt fit inot the 13 GB of available RAM and 330 GB on my internal HD that is available for scratch disk. As this (rendering 3D animations and video) would be the kind of thing i would do infrequently and could set to run overnight, speed is not really the issue. Or is it? Do you mean that the slowness of reading/writing to the internal HD could be causing the crashes?

• 21. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Bill, (I wish these replies would show up under what I am replying to--or am I just doing this wrong?) What do you do? I don't know if you can see my reply to Lundberg02, so i will copy and paste (with a litle added) here: "Installing Photoshop on a solid-state disk (SSD) allows Photoshop to launch fast, probably in less than a second. But that speedier startup is the only time savings you experience. That’s the only time when much data is read from the SSD. To gain the greatest benefit from an SSD, use it as the scratch disk. Using it as a scratch disk gives you significant performance improvements if you have images that don’t fit entirely in RAM. For example, swapping tiles between RAM and an SSD is much faster than swapping between RAM and a hard disk." And i think that is what is happening to me--when rendering, my images don't fit in the available RAM + HD scratch space. I suppose I could jsut get a big ol' regular old hard drive rather than a SSD drive to use for extra scratch space?

• 22. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

I just tried an experiment to get some more data in trying to determine if my crashes are indeed being caused by the fact that my images don't fit into the 13 GB of available RAM + 330 GB available on my HD for scratch space. So I set my external backup drive to be the primary scratch disk (500 GB available) and my internal HD (330 GB available) as the secondary for a total of 830 GB of available scratch disk space. It rendered for about an hour, then crashed, giving me less than 1 second of video (the animation is 6 seconds long.) You can see it here: http://youtu.be/lm1bMY37pAQ

The full version, which rendered just fine at the Ray Traced Draft setting, is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY9e0At1ki8&feature=plcp

So I don't think this bodes well for me getting a 120 GB SSD to use for scratch, since I had the same crash with an additional 500 GB of scratch. OR--would the SSD work better as a scratch disk since it is faster?

Message was edited by: carolgunn. Forgot to mention, the external drive I was using is USB 2.0. And I am on a 27" iMac, running OSX.7.4.

Message was edited by: carolgunn. When it crashes the program (ps CS6) I get a crash report that says: "Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000" (altho, never before was that number all zeros). If anyone can shed any light on that, please do so!

• 23. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                                                      Chris Cox Adobe Employee

We'd need to see the full crash report to know what might be happening.

• 24. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Chris, here is the most recent one from right after I added the additional scratch drive. Thanks for taking a look at it!

Process:         Adobe Photoshop CS6 [248]

Path:            /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop CS6

Identifier:      com.adobe.Photoshop

Version:         13.0.0 (20120315.r.428)

Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process:  launchd [141]

Date/Time:       2012-07-18 18:04:30.265 -0500

OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E53)

Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          613984 sec

Crashes Since Last Report:           12

Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  504276 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   8

Anonymous UUID:                      F02966FE-DF7D-4A9A-A5CE-621DA787C84D

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)

Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000

VM Regions Near 0:

-->

__TEXT                 0000000100000000-000000010333d000 [ 51.2M] r-x/rwx SM=COW  /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop CS6

Application Specific Information:

objc[248]: garbage collection is OFF

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d87fc46 main + 904550

1   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d83de9d main + 634813

2   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d83decc main + 634860

3   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d846688 main + 669608

4   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7fa8f9 main + 358937

5   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7fbded main + 364301

6   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7fdc32 main + 372050

7   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7bb200 main + 99104

8   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7bc44e main + 103790

9   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7bcdd4 main + 106228

10  Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7be9be main + 113374

11  Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7bfe69 main + 118665

12  Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7c083f main + 121183

13  Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7a2730 FnCachedPrecalculatedKernels::FnCachedPrecalculatedKernels() + 1692

14  Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7a2bc0 FnCachedPrecalculatedKernels::FnCachedPrecalculatedKernels() + 2860

15  Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d7a2f3b main + 91

16  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000100180c19 0x100000000 + 1575961

17  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001002c2fc4 0x100000000 + 2895812

18  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101993fd9 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 18079353

19  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101999431 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 18100945

20  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001012fc8ff AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 11167647

21  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001012fc9d8 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 11167864

22  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001012fcd64 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 11168772

23  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001001a836f 0x100000000 + 1737583

24  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010028711c 0x100000000 + 2650396

25  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001002874f9 0x100000000 + 2651385

26  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010028afa3 0x100000000 + 2666403

27  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010028b289 0x100000000 + 2667145

28  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010028bc02 0x100000000 + 2669570

29  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001010c4eb3 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 8842579

30  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101b3fe58 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 19832056

31  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101b4166f AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 19838223

32  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101b41b52 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 19839474

33  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001010d0706 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 8889766

34  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001009ad2fa AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 1405338

35  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000100ada4d7 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 2638711

36  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010061463e boost::system::system_error::what() const + 311358

37  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000100614674 boost::system::system_error::what() const + 311412

38  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001005b0c02 0x100000000 + 5966850

39  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001005b77ec 0x100000000 + 5994476

40  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001005ad3ae 0x100000000 + 5952430

41  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010001faa2 0x100000000 + 129698

42  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001019202d4 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 17604980

43  com.apple.Foundation                    0x00007fff97b2ef40 __NSFireTimer + 102

44  com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994e6934 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 20

45  com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994e6486 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 534

46  com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994c6e11 __CFRunLoopRun + 1617

47  com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994c6486 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 230

48  com.apple.HIToolbox                     0x00007fff90d5d4d3 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 277

49  com.apple.HIToolbox                     0x00007fff90d646d3 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 181

50  com.apple.HIToolbox                     0x00007fff90d6460e BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 62

51  com.apple.AppKit                        0x00007fff9276be31 _DPSNextEvent + 659

52  com.apple.AppKit                        0x00007fff9276b735 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 135

53  com.apple.AppKit                        0x00007fff92768071 -[NSApplication run] + 470

54  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101920402 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 17605282

55  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010192266e AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 17614094

56  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001005ae27c 0x100000000 + 5956220

57  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001007b074f boost::system::system_error::what() const + 1999183

58  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001007b0999 boost::system::system_error::what() const + 1999769

59  com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x000000010054b24c 0x100000000 + 5550668

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a0837e6 kevent + 10

1   libdispatch.dylib                       0x00007fff93a5f78a _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 923

2   libdispatch.dylib                       0x00007fff93a5e31a _dispatch_mgr_thread + 54

Thread 2:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a082bca __psynch_cvwait + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dd274 _pthread_cond_wait + 840

2   MultiProcessor Support                  0x000000010ef860f3 main + 8403

3   MultiProcessor Support                  0x000000010ef861b0 main + 8592

4   MultiProcessor Support                  0x000000010efa2f50 main + 126768

5   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

6   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a082bca __psynch_cvwait + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dd274 _pthread_cond_wait + 840

5   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

6   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

2   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db7da5e TSWaitOnCondition + 106

3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db0fea6 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 127

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db54e81 MPWaitOnQueue + 181

5   com.adobe.ACE                           0x00000001051482c9 0x10510f000 + 234185

6   com.adobe.ACE                           0x00000001051475da 0x10510f000 + 230874

7   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db55ce6 PrivateMPEntryPoint + 58

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

9   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 6:

2   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db7da5e TSWaitOnCondition + 106

3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db0fea6 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 127

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db54e81 MPWaitOnQueue + 181

5   com.adobe.ACE                           0x00000001051482c9 0x10510f000 + 234185

6   com.adobe.ACE                           0x00000001051475da 0x10510f000 + 230874

7   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db55ce6 PrivateMPEntryPoint + 58

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

9   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 7:

Thread 8:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a082e42 __semwait_signal + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff9248fdea nanosleep + 164

2   com.adobe.PSAutomate                    0x00000001170f29cb ScObjects::Thread::sleep(unsigned int) + 59

3   com.adobe.PSAutomate                    0x00000001170d87c9 ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::run() + 169

4   com.adobe.PSAutomate                    0x00000001170f2d36 ScObjects::Thread::go(void*) + 166

Thread 9:

2   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809ac0d APXGetHostAPI + 2516093

3   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x0000000117e48ec1 APXGetHostAPI + 83761

4   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809acd1 APXGetHostAPI + 2516289

5   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809ad4a APXGetHostAPI + 2516410

6   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809ae79 APXGetHostAPI + 2516713

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 10:

2   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809ac0d APXGetHostAPI + 2516093

3   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x0000000117e48ec1 APXGetHostAPI + 83761

4   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809acd1 APXGetHostAPI + 2516289

5   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809ad4a APXGetHostAPI + 2516410

6   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809ae79 APXGetHostAPI + 2516713

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

8   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 11:

Thread 12:

Thread 13:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a08167a mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a080d71 mach_msg + 73

2   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994be50c __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 188

3   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994c6c74 __CFRunLoopRun + 1204

4   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff994c6486 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 230

5   com.apple.CoreMediaIO                   0x00007fff96cd4fe9 CMIO::DAL::RunLoop::OwnThread(void*) + 159

6   com.apple.CoreMediaIO                   0x00007fff96ccb15a CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 98

Thread 14:

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dd2a6 _pthread_cond_wait + 890

2   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809abd0 APXGetHostAPI + 2516032

3   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x00000001180b2ddb APXGetHostAPI + 2614859

Thread 15:

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dd2a6 _pthread_cond_wait + 890

2   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011809abd0 APXGetHostAPI + 2516032

3   com.adobe.ape.engine                    0x000000011822d2c3 APXGetHostAPI + 4164403

Thread 16:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a082d7a __recvfrom + 10

1   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccd5ec Invoke + 45721

2   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccc813 Invoke + 42176

3   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccbbe0 Invoke + 39053

4   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccbc66 Invoke + 39187

5   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cc730f Invoke + 20412

6   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cc7616 Invoke + 21187

7   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cc7cd7 Invoke + 22916

8   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cc7f41 Invoke + 23534

9   ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cca61d Invoke + 33482

10  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cca775 Invoke + 33826

11  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccafb2 Invoke + 35935

12  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccb0ad Invoke + 36186

13  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cbdd6b Login + 480

14  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117cc17ad Login + 15394

15  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccb412 Invoke + 37055

16  ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib           0x0000000117ccd253 Invoke + 44800

17  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

18  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 17:

2   libtbb.dylib                            0x00000001039ce010 tbb::internal::rml::private_worker::thread_routine(void*) + 416

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

4   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 18:

2   libtbb.dylib                            0x00000001039ce010 tbb::internal::rml::private_worker::thread_routine(void*) + 416

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

4   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:: com.apple.CFSocket.private

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a082df2 __select + 10

1   com.apple.CoreFoundation                0x00007fff9950fc8b __CFSocketManager + 1355

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

3   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 22:

2   com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001019d4dfb AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 18345115

3   com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001019d4ee2 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 18345346

4   com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x00000001019d2d95 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 18336821

5   com.adobe.Photoshop                     0x0000000101958160 AWS_CUI_GetVersionComments(OpaqueWindowPtr*, adobe::q::QDocument&, adobe::q::QString&, adobe::q::QAttributeList&, adobe::q::QDocument*, adobe::q::QProject*, long) + 17833984

6   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 23:

2   Photoshop3DEngine                       0x000000015d8c61e4 main + 1192708

Thread 24:

Thread 25:

Thread 26:

Thread 27:

5   com.adobe.dvacore.framework             0x000000016cc1c1e1 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 193

6   com.adobe.dvacore.framework             0x000000016cc038b3 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 51

7   com.adobe.dvacore.framework             0x000000016cc122f3 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&) + 99

8   com.adobe.boost_threads.framework          0x0000000151191f25 thread_proxy + 133

9   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

10  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 28:

5   com.adobe.dvacore.framework             0x000000016cc1c1e1 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::ThreadedWorkQueue::WorkerMain(boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::ThreadSafeD elayQueue> const&, boost::shared_ptr<dvacore::threads::Gate> const&) + 193

6   com.adobe.dvacore.framework             0x000000016cc038b3 boost::function0<void>::operator()() const + 51

7   com.adobe.dvacore.framework             0x000000016cc122f3 dvacore::threads::(anonymous namespace)::LaunchThread(std::string const&, boost::function0<void> const&, dvacore::threads::ThreadPriority, boost::function<void ()()> const&, boost::function<void ()()> const&) + 99

8   com.adobe.boost_threads.framework          0x0000000151191f25 thread_proxy + 133

9   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

10  libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 29:

1   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169edf5b3 boost::asio::detail::kqueue_reactor::run(bool, boost::asio::detail::op_queue<boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_operation>&) + 243

2   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169eeb27b boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 555

3   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169ed3ab5 SkyConnectionEnv::MainLoop() + 117

4   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169ed3b19 SkyConnectionEnv::StaticThreadFunc(SkyConnectionEnv*) + 9

5   com.adobe.boost_threads.framework          0x0000000151191f25 thread_proxy + 133

6   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924d98bf _pthread_start + 335

7   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb75 thread_start + 13

Thread 30:

2   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169eeb4df boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 1167

3   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169eebacd boost::asio::detail::posix_thread::func<boost::asio::detail::resolver_service_base::work_ io_service_runner>::run() + 61

4   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169eddd99 boost_asio_detail_posix_thread_function + 25

Thread 31:

Thread 32:

Thread 33:

1   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169edf5b3 boost::asio::detail::kqueue_reactor::run(bool, boost::asio::detail::op_queue<boost::asio::detail::task_io_service_operation>&) + 243

2   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169eeb27b boost::asio::detail::task_io_service::run(boost::system::error_code&) + 555

3   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169ed3ab5 SkyConnectionEnv::MainLoop() + 117

4   com.adobe.dvatransport.framework          0x0000000169ed3b19 SkyConnectionEnv::StaticThreadFunc(SkyConnectionEnv*) + 9

5   com.adobe.boost_threads.framework          0x0000000151191f25 thread_proxy + 133

Thread 34:

Thread 35:: com.apple.appkit-heartbeat

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a082e42 __semwait_signal + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff9248fdea nanosleep + 164

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff9248fbb5 usleep + 53

3   com.apple.AppKit                        0x00007fff929a04d3 -[NSUIHeartBeat _heartBeatThread:] + 1727

4   com.apple.Foundation                    0x00007fff97b3172a -[NSThread main] + 68

5   com.apple.Foundation                    0x00007fff97b316a2 __NSThread__main__ + 1575

Thread 36:

2   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db0fec4 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 157

3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db0fc9b TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 358

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore          0x00007fff8db436d6 AsyncFileThread(void*) + 219

Thread 37:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                  0x00007fff9a083192 __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924db594 _pthread_wqthread + 758

2   libsystem_c.dylib                       0x00007fff924dcb85 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):

rax: 0x0000000000000028  rbx: 0x0000000000000000  rcx: 0x0000000000000000  rdx: 0x000000015da73630

rdi: 0x0000000106bafa00  rsi: 0x0000000168600000  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbba590  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbba570

r8: 0x0000000000000000   r9: 0x00000001686e6d10  r10: 0x000000008edc8fbd  r11: 0x0000000000db47a0

r12: 0x0000000000000000  r13: 0x000000015dacc830  r14: 0x00000001686e6cc8  r15: 0x0000000117df5100

rip: 0x000000015d87fc46  rfl: 0x0000000000010246  cr2: 0x0000000000000000

Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:

0x100000000 -        0x10333cfff +com.adobe.Photoshop (13.0.0 - 20120315.r.428) <6A87A703-3170-CA73-8C77-35C282C4E264> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Photoshop CS6

0x1039bf000 -        0x1039ebff7 +libtbb.dylib (??? - ???) <57655978-A378-BE1E-7905-7D7F951AD6F7> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtbb.dylib

0x103a02000 -        0x103a10ff3 +libtbbmalloc.dylib (??? - ???) <CB038B96-2999-5EB1-E26A-7720A7A8F8CD> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtbbmalloc.dylib

0x103a24000 -        0x103a2bfff  org.twain.dsm (1.9.5 - 1.9.5) <D3C111E6-AAE8-3267-B760-1529D0917170> /System/Library/Frameworks/TWAIN.framework/Versions/A/TWAIN

0x103a33000 -        0x103a4dff7 +com.adobe.ahclientframework (1.7.0.56 - 1.7.0.56) <C1C5DE5C-39AB-0871-49A6-FA3449D39B8A> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/ahclient.framework/Versions/A/ahclient

0x103a56000 -        0x103a5cfff  com.apple.agl (3.2.0 - AGL-3.2.0) <AB0B5D3F-BA2A-3366-830A-EF9258C18276> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL

0x103a63000 -        0x103c71fff +com.adobe.owl (AdobeOwl version 4.0.93 - 4.0.93) <CB035C4D-044D-4004-C887-814F944E62ED> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeOwl.framework/Versions/A/AdobeOwl

0x103cb2000 -        0x1040f8ff7 +com.adobe.MPS (AdobeMPS 5.8.0.19463 - 5.8.0.19463) <8A4BA3B2-6F6A-3958-ABDE-C3E8F21373B0> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeMPS.framework/Versions/A/AdobeMPS

0x104174000 -        0x1044cdff7 +com.adobe.AGM (AdobeAGM 4.26.17.19243 - 4.26.17.19243) <E96C804B-158B-D4A2-9A64-482F9ADC29D0> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM

0x104536000 -        0x104897fef +com.adobe.CoolType (AdobeCoolType 5.10.31.19243 - 5.10.31.19243) <8BFF14FB-AA14-1CBF-C2A3-715363B5A841> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCoolType.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType

0x1048e4000 -        0x10490cff7 +com.adobe.BIBUtils (AdobeBIBUtils 1.1.01 - 1.1.01) <9BDD08A8-2DD8-A570-7A7B-EDAA7097D61B> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIBUtils.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIBUtils

0x104913000 -        0x10493ffff +com.adobe.AXE8SharedExpat (AdobeAXE8SharedExpat 3.7.101.18636 - 3.7.101.18636) <488DF1F7-A643-5168-706A-498A0322A87E> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAXE8SharedExpa t

0x104962000 -        0x104aafff7 +com.winsoft.wrservices (WRServices 5.0.0 - 5.0.0) <FFA48E0A-A17C-A04F-AE20-6815EB944DEA> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/WRServices.framework/Versions/A/WRServices

0x104b23000 -        0x104b92fef +com.adobe.AIF (AdobeAIF 3.0.00 - 3.0.00) <924155A9-D00E-B862-C490-5099BA70B978> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/aif_core.framework/Versions/A/aif_core

0x104bb9000 -        0x104c12fff +com.adobe.AIF (AdobeAIF 3.0.00 - 3.0.00) <BC353D4E-1AE2-3FB5-D3EE-81A09C0C4328> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/data_flow.framework/Versions/A/data_flow

0x104cb2000 -        0x104d39ff7 +com.adobe.AIF (AdobeAIF 3.0.00 - 3.0.00) <5FCA15B4-F721-09C3-B412-1F86D9D7DE9E> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/image_flow.framework/Versions/A/image_flow

0x104d9e000 -        0x104db9ff7 +com.adobe.AIF (AdobeAIF 3.0.00 - 3.0.00) <BB7B342A-8CBC-4B73-58A2-9B062F590EBC> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/image_runtime.framework/Versions/A/image_runtime

0x104dd3000 -        0x105010fff +com.adobe.AIF (AdobeAIF 3.0.00 - 3.0.00) <6839CFB1-74EE-B205-7D82-ABC5428E0810> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/aif_ogl.framework/Versions/A/aif_ogl

0x10510f000 -        0x105288fff +com.adobe.ACE (AdobeACE 2.19.18.19243 - 2.19.18.19243) <7F28B188-1D1B-20C9-BBB9-B74FCC12ECAD> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeACE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE

0x10529b000 -        0x1052bafff +com.adobe.BIB (AdobeBIB 1.2.02.19243 - 1.2.02.19243) <B7D7EE28-D604-2989-B099-62AEF4885C21> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIB.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB

0x1052c1000 -        0x1053a5fe7 +com.adobe.amtlib (amtlib 6.0.0.75 - 6.0.0.75) <07A3E1E1-55C3-BA5B-A0B0-60250809ED61> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtlib.framework/Versions/A/amtlib

0x1053b6000 -        0x10547bfff +com.adobe.JP2K (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.18562) <B14B096C-AA23-BA8F-E3AE-8DB102F9D161> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeJP2K.framework/Versions/A/AdobeJP2K

0x1054c8000 -        0x1054ccff7 +com.adobe.ape.shim (3.3.8.19346 - 3.3.8.19346) <13D5CEF7-6090-CD66-8DA0-190771950F76> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adbeape.framework/Versions/A/adbeape

0x1054d2000 -        0x105550fff +com.adobe.FileInfo.framework (Adobe XMP FileInfo 5 . 3 . 0 . 0 -i 3 - 66.145433) <5C63613F-6BDE-1C29-D3FD-9D292F9ADB12> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/FileInfo.framework/Versions/A/FileInfo

0x105561000 -        0x1055c1ff7 +com.adobe.AdobeXMPCore (Adobe XMP Core 5.3 -c 11 - 66.145661) <B475CD07-1024-560D-5BFE-2A6FCE63925C> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeXMP.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMP

0x1055cb000 -        0x105b23fef +com.nvidia.cg (2.2.0006 - ???) /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg

0x106180000 -        0x1061eefef +com.adobe.headlights.LogSessionFramework (??? - 2.1.2.1652) <25E6F475-1522-419C-2169-547FCF2FD97F> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/LogSession.framework/Versions/A/LogSession

0x106242000 -        0x106267ffe +adobepdfsettings (??? - ???) <56E7F033-6032-2EC2-250E-43F1EBD123B1> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobepdfsettings.framework/Versions/A/adobepdfsettings

0x1062a2000 -        0x1062a6ff7 +com.adobe.AdobeCrashReporter (6.0 - 6.0.20120201) <A6B1F3BD-5DB0-FEE5-708A-B54E5CA80481> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCrashReporter.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCrashReporter

0x1062ac000 -        0x10645cfef +com.adobe.PlugPlug (3.0.0.383 - 3.0.0.383) <908DBB12-D2AC-1844-BD2A-F1C483424917> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/PlugPlug.framework/Versions/A/PlugPlug

0x106513000 -        0x106533fff +com.adobe.AIF (AdobeAIF 3.0.00 - 3.0.00) <DC3301F2-FC6E-70C7-3927-B0DD024210D6> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/aif_ocl.framework/Versions/A/aif_ocl

0x10654d000 -        0x10660afff +com.adobe.AdobeExtendScript (ExtendScript 4.2.12 - 4.2.12.18602) <0957DFA6-0593-CE4B-8638-00F32113B07B> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeExtendScript.framework/Versions/A/AdobeExtendScript

0x106654000 -        0x106702fef +com.adobe.AdobeScCore (ScCore 4.2.12 - 4.2.12.18602) <9CEE95E5-2FC6-5E58-02A4-138EA6F8D894> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeScCore.framework/Versions/A/AdobeScCore

0x10673f000 -        0x106839fe7 +com.adobe.AXEDOMCore (AdobeAXEDOMCore 3.7.101.18636 - 3.7.101.18636) <C7652AF2-56D7-8AF8-A207-0BDEDDFF0BEC> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAXEDOMCore.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAXEDOMCore

0x1068dd000 -        0x106b26fe7 +com.adobe.linguistic.LinguisticManager (6.0.0 - 17206) <301AAE8E-BA78-230E-9500-FCCA204B49CB> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeLinguistic.framework/Versions/3/AdobeLinguistic

0x106ba9000 -        0x106ba9fff  libmx.A.dylib (2026.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <C23BF0A1-7E6D-35EF-85FE-651EE2C13D53> /usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib

0x106de5000 -        0x106de7fff  com.apple.textencoding.unicode (2.4 - 2.4) <FD4695F4-6110-36C6-AC06-86453E30FF6E> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings

0x108ce9000 -        0x108cf8ff7  libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib (54.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <D30A4333-0953-394D-BB26-739937ED0BD8> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib

0x108fb8000 -        0x108fd3fff  libJapaneseConverter.dylib (54.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <59FCE9C0-27E6-34CE-89E5-3A83B843B36C> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib

0x108fd8000 -        0x108ff9fff  libKoreanConverter.dylib (54.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <25FF31F5-9D1E-35EB-8085-F0AC25C38DAC> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib

0x10a9ac000 -        0x10a9beff7  libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib (54.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <66A3625A-6918-3C14-8DF3-2F4924C389EA> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib

0x10a9c2000 -        0x10a9c3ff7  libCyrillicConverter.dylib (54.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <C8D0607A-A668-36EE-AF03-866BD04B5611> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libCyrillicConverter.dylib

0x10aa4d000 -        0x10aa4dfff +Enable Async IO (??? - ???) <F56F1FB2-9CF1-19A8-0D14-885A652B19B7> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Extensions/Enable Async IO.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Enable Async IO

0x10cb9f000 -        0x10cbe5fe7 +com.adobe.pip (??? - 6.0.0.1654) <3576D8F9-E2F9-6EB8-6684-C2FE6B0A3731> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePIP.framework/AdobePIP

0x10cbf2000 -        0x10cbf5fff +FastCore (??? - ???) <29AAF151-6CC4-28C5-68B8-0F6600A20435> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Extensions/FastCore.plugin/Contents/MacOS/FastCore

0x10ef41000 -        0x10efc6fff +MultiProcessor Support (??? - ???) <467BB668-E9DD-60F4-CAAD-768A98174734> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Extensions/MultiProcessor Support.plugin/Contents/MacOS/MultiProcessor Support

0x10f100000 -        0x10f16cfff +MMXCore (??? - ???) <B9B6C7FB-CE56-8F6F-664E-DFCBBC5E3ADE> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Extensions/MMXCore.plugin/Contents/MacOS/MMXCore

0x10f4c6000 -        0x10f4f4ff7  GLRendererFloat (??? - ???) <E33704BC-AA25-3279-A585-ABC6B3176D3E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFl oat

0x110683000 -        0x11081cfff  GLEngine (??? - ???) <61484217-C41D-3A65-86BD-397ACC0D069F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine

0x110850000 -        0x110949fff  libGLProgrammability.dylib (??? - ???) <7396EE13-5FA6-3E78-88D0-2502CFE79A97> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dyl ib

0x11096f000 -        0x110c37ff7  com.apple.ATIRadeonX3000GLDriver (7.18.18 - 7.1.8) <337EB117-0CB0-3C9E-AEE8-76BCB3CB9371> /System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX3000GLD river

0x1122d3000 -        0x1122d3ff5 +cl_kernels (??? - ???) <A18B85EF-CB20-4441-88A4-47B2F87D694B> cl_kernels

0x1122e4000 -        0x1122e8fff  com.apple.audio.AudioIPCPlugIn (1.2.2 - 1.2.2) <F94D690D-3196-3B01-B798-09708367D28D> /System/Library/Extensions/AudioIPCDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/AudioIPCPlugIn.bundle/C ontents/MacOS/AudioIPCPlugIn

0x1162f5000 -        0x1162fafff  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.2.0 - 2.2.0f3) <4EC4981B-68AE-357E-960F-3D4603A61E9F> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Conten ts/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn

0x1168df000 -        0x1168f2ff7 +MeasurementCore (??? - ???) <2E842E3B-9E4D-6D59-7E5B-A01979288E4B> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Measurements/MeasurementCore.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Mea surementCore

0x116fae000 -        0x117209ff7 +com.adobe.PSAutomate (13.0 - 13.0) <6EE89DAF-28E8-B15F-1C4B-18D8D19F6452> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Extensions/ScriptingSupport.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Scri ptingSupport

0x11731b000 -        0x11740cfff +com.adobe.AdbeScriptUIFlex (ScriptUIFlex 6.2.29 - 6.2.29.18602) <2BD3388F-976E-0B1C-55DB-B97A5AF95724> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdbeScriptUIFlex.framework/Versions/A/AdbeScriptUIFlex

0x117490000 -        0x11750afef +com.adobe.adobe_caps (adobe_caps 6.0.29.0 - 6.0.29.0) <C0AD101D-E452-4B4B-5B31-F467133EC20C> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_caps

0x117519000 -        0x11753fff7 +com.adobe.ape (3.3.8.19346 - 3.3.8.19346) <79E11A18-8AF4-2515-59F7-4CBE161BF020> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/*/adbeapecore.framework/adbeapecore

0x117c83000 -        0x117cadff7  com.apple.cmio.DAL.VDC_4 (212.0 - 3199.1.1) <143A9719-FB00-3476-9863-F4D9E3769A42> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Resources/VDC.plugin/Contents/MacOS/VDC

0x117cb8000 -        0x117ce3fff +ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib (389.0.0 - compatibility 2.5.0) <7AE35754-3413-206D-4B92-579AAA25B4F8> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/*/ServiceManager-Launcher.dylib

0x117cfe000 -        0x117cfeffd +cl_kernels (??? - ???) <C7DA2CBF-F994-4A93-990C-6F54AB30D1CE> cl_kernels

0x117e00000 -        0x118d85fd7 +com.adobe.ape.engine (3.3.8.19346 - 3.3.8.19346) <5E188E32-37F7-4E0B-0674-E8D16B60074F> /Library/Application Support/Adobe/*/adbeapecore.framework/Libraries/adbeapeengine.bundle/Contents/MacOS/adbea peengine

0x118fd2000 -        0x1190b5fff  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (0.9.7 - compatibility 0.9.7) <358B5B40-43B2-3F92-9FD3-DAA68806E1FF> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

0x1195e9000 -        0x1195effef  libcldcpuengine.dylib (1.50.69 - compatibility 1.0.0) <303313AD-2D57-37A5-922B-3194C5DCD007> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib

0x12b7bd000 -        0x12b803fff +com.adobe.AAM.AdobeUpdaterNotificationFramework (UpdaterNotifications 6.0.0.24 - 6.0.0.24) <58C40EB9-2F38-2479-E710-344CAB0CEFB7> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/updaternotifications.framework/Versions/A/UpdaterNotification s

0x12b8a0000 -        0x12ba44ff7 +u3d (??? - ???) <B0F34E45-8B65-0F60-57D7-9B40E67F31B4> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/File Formats/U3D.plugin/Contents/MacOS/u3d

0x12ba62000 -        0x12baacfff  com.apple.glut (3.4.9 - GLUT-3.4.9) <D24E54A5-82F2-3A0E-AD00-683D0B4A865E> /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/Versions/A/GLUT

0x12c5f6000 -        0x12c5f9ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (??? - ???) <70D5EB80-24F5-3837-9302-EBD4CFCE5CBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib

0x14fb63000 -        0x14fb6fff7 +com.adobe.boost_signals.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <D91CD69E-D477-A693-2CB4-CF3C07060958> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_signals.framework/Versions/A/boost_signals

0x14fb88000 -        0x14fb90fff +com.adobe.boost_date_time.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <1087C7B8-0584-9E8C-7F69-7F2C8DD7C6FD> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_date_time.framework/Versions/A/boost_date_time

0x14fbd5000 -        0x14fbd6fff +com.adobe.boost_system.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <B8252337-41FD-999E-15F3-9F6D3C87AE3D> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_system.framework/Versions/A/boost_system

0x151081000 -        0x151082ffc +cl_kernels (??? - ???) <17434303-E3CC-4252-BF47-E5281A916FD2> cl_kernels

0x15118f000 -        0x15119bfff +com.adobe.boost_threads.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <F5939D5C-7281-3337-354D-534EBE0CB434> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/boost_threads.framework/Versions/A/boost_threads

0x1512aa000 -        0x1512abff3 +cl_kernels (??? - ???) <60C57D33-BCF7-4E35-A4CC-AD6DA56B035B> cl_kernels

0x15d79e000 -        0x15da6fff7 +Photoshop3DEngine (??? - ???) <C4B9A3F4-750C-3B28-8EE9-F110960D734F> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/3D Engines/Photoshop3DEngine.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Photoshop3DEngine

0x166146000 -        0x166173ff7 +com.adobe.dvamediatypes.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <28567590-269D-5BE0-72B5-0CFD7D2405C6> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvamediatypes.framework/Versions/A/dvamediatypes

0x169b28000 -        0x169b50ff7 +com.adobe.dvaunittesting.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <8284BDA6-98A0-EDD3-BD53-DF6C20306F15> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaunittesting.framework/Versions/A/dvaunittesting

0x169eb7000 -        0x169f17fff +com.adobe.dvatransport.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <CFFA02DF-01D5-72D6-5F62-14DD50375A89> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvatransport.framework/Versions/A/dvatransport

0x169f99000 -        0x169fddfff +com.adobe.dvamarshal.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <C09F4AD8-9F27-9D80-691E-B894832F5B83> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvamarshal.framework/Versions/A/dvamarshal

0x16a06d000 -        0x16a112ff7 +com.adobe.dvaaudiodevice.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <9A679BBE-8E5B-52F0-E734-27214B048AD3> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaaudiodevice.framework/Versions/A/dvaaudiodevice

0x16c782000 -        0x16c90dff7 +com.adobe.mediacoreif.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <2A8D7169-E2DD-ED34-91AB-DB015DDCAA90> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/mediacoreif.framework/mediacoreif

0x16cb35000 -        0x16cd08fff +com.adobe.dvacore.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <741CA228-A4C0-46D7-EAE5-7B27A8830365> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvacore.framework/Versions/A/dvacore

0x16cf97000 -        0x16d1d5fff +com.adobe.dynamiclink.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <EFBA7CE2-62B1-908B-8628-C835891855C2> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dynamiclink.framework/Versions/A/dynamiclink

0x16d3ce000 -        0x16d4b7ff7 +com.adobe.dvaplayer.framework (6.0.0 - 6.0.0.0) <134D77DD-5C3B-7FA6-75E0-CF17CBB904A3> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/dvaplayer.framework/Versions/A/dvaplayer

0x16df0e000 -        0x16dfa1ff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (1.50.69 - compatibility 1.0.0) <5FB796A4-1AD0-3B4D-AA83-F8A46E039224> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib

0x16e383000 -        0x16e416ff7  unorm8_argb.dylib (1.50.69 - compatibility 1.0.0) <62C3F70B-9B04-39BD-BE29-582A1DE89A90> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_argb.dylib

0x16ff2d000 -        0x16ffddfe7 + (??? - ???) <3DC0B893-3983-14AD-9701-295239CCFAA5>

0x170549000 -        0x1708defe7 +com.adobe.standard.multiplugin (13.0 - 13.0) <E5601AB2-C390-AD03-9620-056F117DE6E8> /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Adobe Photoshop CS6.app/Contents/Required/Plug-Ins/Filters/Standard Multiplugin.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Standard Multiplugin

0x7fff67e64000 -     0x7fff67e98baf  dyld (195.6 - ???) <C58DAD8A-4B00-3676-8637-93D6FDE73147> /usr/lib/dyld

0x7fff8d3aa000 -     0x7fff8d4b1fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 - compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x7fff8d4bf000 -     0x7fff8d4c3fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib (2026.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib

0x7fff8d4c4000 -     0x7fff8d51bfff  com.apple.Suggestions (1.1 - 85.1) <DE511C42-D2F2-309C-80EE-53862245DE22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Suggestions.framework/Versions/A/Suggestions

0x7fff8d577000 -     0x7fff8d5f2ff7  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.3) <C5F39A82-0E77-3AD6-906A-20DD2EE8D374> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore. framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x7fff8d5f3000 -     0x7fff8d610ff7  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.3 - ???) <BDCCCBA9-F440-30BD-8378-FAB5AF685A5D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework /Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7fff8d714000 -     0x7fff8d714fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 - 53) <043C8026-8EDD-3241-B090-F589E24062EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x7fff8d718000 -     0x7fff8d71bfff  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (1.0 - 1) <111B6F69-3FBD-3860-BCF8-1DF02D9BED28> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo

0x7fff8d71c000 -     0x7fff8d8bbff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 - 270.4) <97E20A5F-652B-3E85-8C46-DCB777248ECD> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x7fff8d8bc000 -     0x7fff8d8e5fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 - 70.3) <9A9D4058-9935-3B0A-B1A6-27EB78D02249> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x7fff8da9f000 -     0x7fff8dab6fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.7 - 146) <BBB7C97E-7B46-3286-9128-32B5D16B5CBE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory. framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x7fff8dacc000 -     0x7fff8dde8fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (960.24 - 960.24) <6F99A26B-788F-37B9-860F-508906EC06D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framew ork/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x7fff8e06c000 -     0x7fff8e16efff  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 - compatibility 10.0.0) <AFBB22B7-07AE-3F2E-B88C-70BEEBFB8A86> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x7fff8e16f000 -     0x7fff8e16ffff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (41 - 41) <89B6AD5B-5C75-3E83-8C2B-AA7F4C55E400> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x7fff8e1d7000 -     0x7fff8e2e4fff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???) <5BE8CFA7-00C2-3BDE-BC20-5FF6DC18B415> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x7fff8e2e5000 -     0x7fff8e68efef  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 705.78) <A4DF8258-0CB9-3244-BF12-3AD02B1952B0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox

0x7fff8e68f000 -     0x7fff8e694fff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1571C3AB-BCB2-38CD-B3B2-C5FC3F927C6A> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x7fff8e6d8000 -     0x7fff8eb0bff7  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 705.78) <7F115540-88CF-3087-951A-7073F7D58F4D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox

0x7fff8eb0e000 -     0x7fff8ed38fe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 - 358.14) <6BB64605-8DA7-337D-A2AB-A3346A421CBD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x7fff8ed39000 -     0x7fff8ed4bff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???) <349BB16F-75FA-363F-8D98-7A9C3FA90A0D> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x7fff8ed4c000 -     0x7fff8ed52fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.4.1 - 2.4.1) <CEA34337-63DE-302E-81AA-10D717E1F699> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x7fff8ed53000 -     0x7fff8ed92fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7) <B82F7ABC-AC8B-3507-B029-969DD5CA813D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Vers ions/A/AE

0x7fff8ed93000 -     0x7fff8eda1fff  com.apple.NetAuth (3.2 - 3.2) <F0D60E34-37A9-308D-B44E-E3450906173A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x7fff8eda2000 -     0x7fff8edbffff  libxpc.dylib (77.19.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <9F57891B-D7EF-3050-BEDD-21E7C6668248> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

0x7fff8edc0000 -     0x7fff8ee65fff  com.apple.ink.framework (1.4 - 110) <F93B76B3-E57C-3805-B20D-03717A3F91DD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/ A/Ink

0x7fff8ee66000 -     0x7fff8ee6aff7  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <37C6540B-F8D1-355A-806C-F93D8FB522AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/ Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7fff8ee88000 -     0x7fff8ee8cfff  libCGXType.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <2B1215A0-1B43-39C3-B4F4-392D71D08FFA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x7fff8ee8d000 -     0x7fff8f332fff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (3.12.0 - 615) <10CCCC87-4A1E-3343-BF09-1C6640B56F45> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x7fff8f333000 -     0x7fff8f42dff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.7.4 - 331.6) <C7860B00-E1CF-3851-9A3B-9F145B7F498F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages

0x7fff8f42e000 -     0x7fff8f4d0fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (5.0 - 55116) <A9311EF6-B7F7-3DA5-84E8-21BC9B2C3C69> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x7fff8f4d1000 -     0x7fff8f4d7ff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x7fff8f4d8000 -     0x7fff8f530fff  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???) <A0FF68DE-2935-30E7-B61C-4D9D70E14AD0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x7fff8f531000 -     0x7fff8f9f8fff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 - compatibility 1.0.0) <BDD0E1DE-CF33-3AF8-B33B-4D1574CCC19D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight

0x7fff8f9f9000 -     0x7fff8fadde5f  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <871E688B-CF57-3BC7-80D6-F6476DFF109B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x7fff8fade000 -     0x7fff8fb22ff7  com.apple.MediaKit (12 - 602) <0C2CBEDA-412F-3DDF-9C74-44114E5E0DB9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit

0x7fff8fb23000 -     0x7fff8fba8ff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.2 - 2.0) <FF0BD9A4-6FB0-31E3-ABFB-563FBBEC45FC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x7fff8ff04000 -     0x7fff8ff2fff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (113.17 - 113.17) <B1DF81C3-9C23-3BAE-9DE8-21EAFEEB97B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesI nternal

0x7fff8ff30000 -     0x7fff90514fff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???) <C34F6D88-187F-33DC-8A68-C0C9D1FA36DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x7fff90521000 -     0x7fff90521fff  com.apple.Carbon (153 - 153) <16EA5662-5C2C-3267-B419-66669AE536D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7fff90522000 -     0x7fff90658fff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1) <A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Ve rsions/A/vImage

0x7fff90659000 -     0x7fff90694fff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? - ???) <35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x7fff906e2000 -     0x7fff907a9ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.4 - 4.7.4) <590AFCDA-F10E-31FE-9B01-DA5FFE74C2BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync. framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x7fff907aa000 -     0x7fff907b5ff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x7fff907df000 -     0x7fff90855fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (2.2 - 73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolicatio n

0x7fff9085e000 -     0x7fff90911ff7  com.apple.CoreText (220.20.0 - ???) <0E979362-15E4-3955-BF54-B5961361D1CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.f ramework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x7fff90912000 -     0x7fff90917fff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???) <8763F67F-A881-30B6-B20E-D395B4D9FD58> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x7fff90918000 -     0x7fff90aa2ff7  com.apple.WebKit (7534.56 - 7534.56.5) <BC22A17F-A32F-3D9B-926F-091A47C4B315> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit

0x7fff90aa3000 -     0x7fff90ab0ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 - compatibility 1.0.0) <DFAB8CA8-CC9D-3F58-8C12-CE120442AACD> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x7fff90ab1000 -     0x7fff90ab3ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (7.4 - 247.3) <626C58D5-2841-3329-8C32-9F4A8353F3E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Version s/A/Print

0x7fff90ab4000 -     0x7fff90b16ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 91) <0945ACAF-AA0A-3D01-9960-72B51722EC1F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x7fff90b17000 -     0x7fff90b17fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <C06A140F-6114-3B8B-B080-E509303145B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/vecLib

0x7fff90cfb000 -     0x7fff90d1ffff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (1.4 - 44.1) <EA3837DF-A3A3-37FF-AE11-D50048D5F21A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServi ces

0x7fff90d20000 -     0x7fff90d5afe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 - 87) <ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x7fff90d5b000 -     0x7fff91087ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.9 - ???) <B7D2A06B-7BE5-3355-BF7D-8139100B9B97> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Ver sions/A/HIToolbox

0x7fff91088000 -     0x7fff914a5ff7  com.apple.SceneKit (125.3 - 125.4) <12AD6DBE-F3A3-34D6-BA01-B211BEAFD48F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SceneKit.framework/Versions/A/SceneKit

0x7fff914fd000 -     0x7fff91e9ac9f  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - ???) <1DB9C92C-DFA8-36ED-B513-998134462148> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x7fff91ecc000 -     0x7fff91ee2fff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???) <6A473BF9-4D35-34C6-9F8B-86B68091A9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x7fff91ee3000 -     0x7fff91f10ff7  com.apple.opencl (1.50.69 - 1.50.69) <57939F7D-3626-30E2-883D-8A7CCB3F8763> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x7fff91f3b000 -     0x7fff91f45ff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.38.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <6ECB7F19-B384-32C1-8652-2463C1CF4815> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x7fff91f4c000 -     0x7fff91f58fff  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.7 - 146) <38778B01-2CF6-3A33-8A7A-FE016774B24C> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService

0x7fff91f59000 -     0x7fff91fb9fff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <3A7521E6-5510-3FA7-AB65-79693A7A5839> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x7fff91fba000 -     0x7fff91ffbfff  com.apple.QD (3.40 - ???) <47674D2C-BE88-388E-B1B0-03F08BFFE5FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framewo rk/Versions/A/QD

0x7fff92001000 -     0x7fff9204aff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (2.1.2 - 212.2) <5E421E2D-50EA-340E-A5EE-C848DD6FC34F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN

0x7fff9204b000 -     0x7fff921a4fff  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <0AD8197C-1BA9-30CD-98F1-4CA2C6559BA8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x7fff921a5000 -     0x7fff921d5ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2.1 - 158.2) <3FC86118-7553-38F7-8916-B329D2E94476> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryService s.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x7fff921d6000 -     0x7fff922e2fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 - compatibility 0.9.8) <3A8E1F89-5E26-3C8B-B538-81F5D61DBF8A> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x7fff922f8000 -     0x7fff9233efff  libcurl.4.dylib (7.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <2C442396-1006-3765-92D2-60869D4641CE> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

0x7fff9233f000 -     0x7fff92458fff  com.apple.DesktopServices (1.6.3 - 1.6.3) <20812ECE-CACC-3D44-8108-025EF6B45C14> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopService sPriv

0x7fff92459000 -     0x7fff92460ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 17) <3894FE48-EDCE-30E9-9796-E2F959D92704> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCor e.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x7fff92461000 -     0x7fff9246cff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.21 - 4.0.21) <6540EAF2-E3BF-3D2E-B4C1-F106180D6F20> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.frame work/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x7fff9246d000 -     0x7fff92482fff  com.apple.FileSync.framework (6.0.1 - 502.2) <65A5CD1B-766D-33F8-8AC1-0984499838E9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileSync.framework/Versions/A/FileSync

0x7fff9248b000 -     0x7fff92568fef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.13.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <41B43515-2806-3FBC-ACF1-A16F35B7E290> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x7fff92569000 -     0x7fff9266efff  libFontParser.dylib (??? - ???) <759645F2-8CB1-358C-AF41-BA3797CD0F60> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x7fff9268b000 -     0x7fff9269dff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (3.15.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <6245B497-784B-355C-98EF-2DC6B45BF05C> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib

0x7fff926e5000 -     0x7fff926ebfff  IOSurface (??? - ???) <77C6757B-D357-3E34-9424-48F962B5CC9C> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x7fff926ec000 -     0x7fff92762fff  com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.8 - 56) <2BEEF162-893F-356C-BD4E-8668F044A917> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport

0x7fff92763000 -     0x7fff93369ff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.3 - 1138.47) <CAF5783F-F80B-30E7-929F-BBA6D96C5C44> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x7fff9336a000 -     0x7fff93404ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <4E70C394-773E-3A4B-A93C-59A88ABA9509> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framewo rk/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x7fff93459000 -     0x7fff93499fff  libtidy.A.dylib (??? - ???) <E500CDB9-C010-3B1A-B995-774EE64F39BE> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib

0x7fff9349a000 -     0x7fff934acff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 - compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x7fff934ad000 -     0x7fff93720fff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.98 - 1.0.1) <73485E4E-1407-3913-AB3C-B54986A3E01C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework /Versions/A/CoreImage

0x7fff93721000 -     0x7fff93923fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <38CD6ED3-C8E4-3CCD-89AC-9C3198803101> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x7fff93924000 -     0x7fff9392fff7  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.5.4 - 323.3) <5E7F7A88-9313-3C31-87BD-80F3361DA338> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices

0x7fff9396e000 -     0x7fff93a58fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.3.3 - 1.3.3) <6C49FBCF-D6AF-3351-BBBF-A98A622CA517> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x7fff93a59000 -     0x7fff93a5bfff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 1) <1F31CAFF-C1C6-33D3-94E9-11B721761DDF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluati onAgent

0x7fff93a5c000 -     0x7fff93a6afff  libdispatch.dylib (187.9.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1D5BE322-A9B9-3BCE-8FAC-076FB07CF54A> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x7fff93a6b000 -     0x7fff93bd2fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.4.3 - 520.4.3) <31D7A595-375E-341A-8E97-21E73CC62E4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framewo rk/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x7fff93bd3000 -     0x7fff93c2fff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.21 - ???) <9645CFA8-63BE-3A0D-A636-56D9827E6C8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices .framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x7fff93d28000 -     0x7fff93e06fff  com.apple.DiscRecording (6.0.4 - 6040.4.1) <E6D5835F-EE3C-3814-A2EE-6962B5570EF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording

0x7fff93e15000 -     0x7fff93e1bfff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <165514D7-1BFA-38EF-A151-676DCD21FB64> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x7fff93e5b000 -     0x7fff93e71ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (7.0.1 - 7.0.1) <BF4EC1CC-C998-3529-A69F-765774C66A6F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/ Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7fff93f7d000 -     0x7fff9429ffe7  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (7534.56 - 7534.56.6) <675725F8-37C4-3B80-ADB0-7B6AE908A908> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore

0x7fff942a0000 -     0x7fff94fd7fff  com.apple.WebCore (7534.56 - 7534.56.5) <4E63291C-539E-32E3-8B1C-EA8E546B3159> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versi ons/A/WebCore

0x7fff94fd8000 -     0x7fff94fddfff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7 - 146) <7960A302-F9AC-3F72-838E-3A382032DCA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x7fff94fee000 -     0x7fff95041fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.14 - 5.0.14) <E3FE9B47-2276-3316-B2D2-85784AD2D9B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA

0x7fff95042000 -     0x7fff95047ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (??? - ???) <5DE7024E-1D2D-34A2-80F4-08326331A75B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x7fff95048000 -     0x7fff95056ff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (37 - 1.0) <61113C2F-564C-3E6C-918C-3179980D599F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompress ion

0x7fff95061000 -     0x7fff950beff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (3.2 - 500.16) <46017A4B-9E2B-329C-A8D9-2C11DE6C1A47> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0x7fff950bf000 -     0x7fff950ecfe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <DA79E5BA-BBA3-3768-AAD8-B34BA877EF03> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x7fff9515c000 -     0x7fff951c4ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.0.2 - 4.0.2) <C6703B2E-62F2-37C4-A4DE-28AF9C81CB44> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x7fff951c5000 -     0x7fff951dafff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74) <C061ECBB-7061-3A43-8A18-90633F943295> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynt hesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x7fff951db000 -     0x7fff951e1fff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? - ???) <8A61FA67-EB3C-319D-AE3C-64936FB26BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x7fff95256000 -     0x7fff9527cfff  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (3.0 - 300) <93828BC1-3D83-3A93-99A5-F0E7951AFC6C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x7fff9527d000 -     0x7fff9527efff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (??? - ???) <3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x7fff95280000 -     0x7fff952abfff  libpcre.0.dylib (1.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <7D3CDB0A-840F-3856-8F84-B4A50E66431B> /usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib

0x7fff952ac000 -     0x7fff95a40fef  com.apple.CoreAUC (6.16.11 - 6.16.11) <3D40FEA5-AFE7-3752-A52E-D0F80304320A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC

0x7fff95a41000 -     0x7fff95a74ff7  com.apple.GSS (2.2 - 2.0) <971395D0-B9D0-3FDE-B23F-6F9D0A2FB95F> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x7fff95a75000 -     0x7fff95b16ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (480.33 - 480.33) <45EF2044-3396-3910-9B5B-C8F7777D5F56> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.fr amework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x7fff95b17000 -     0x7fff95b1aff7  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 1) <D0ABB03B-CEF9-39E0-A139-AA9484DBBC07> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Ve rsions/A/SecurityHI

0x7fff95b1b000 -     0x7fff95e6efff  com.apple.FinderKit (1.0.3 - 1.0.3) <D0BF82AD-69D6-3190-804C-6CF061BA22EF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit

0x7fff95e6f000 -     0x7fff95e86fff  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (231.4 - 231.4) <10A978D1-8781-33F0-BE45-60C9171F7278> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSuppor t

0x7fff95e87000 -     0x7fff95ed9ff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???) <E2EF0336-3A5F-3532-AEB0-6CCF04851B72> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x7fff95eda000 -     0x7fff95edbfff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <337960EE-0A85-3DD0-A760-7134CF4C0AFF> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib

0x7fff95f59000 -     0x7fff95f59fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.6 - ???) <7EC4D759-B2A6-3A99-AC75-809FED1500C6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x7fff95f5f000 -     0x7fff95f88fff  com.apple.datadetectors (3.3 - 172.6) <4C5A759B-7CB7-3C0E-8C50-DC2CCE92F5F7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectors.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectors

0x7fff95f89000 -     0x7fff95fa5fff  com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (15.0 - 15.0) <A1ABA9DB-2C8A-3C96-976A-21E63194F7B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes

0x7fff95fa6000 -     0x7fff95fbaff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <04C31EF0-912A-3004-A08F-CEC27030E0B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalys is.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x7fff95fbb000 -     0x7fff95ff4fe7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 - compatibility 0.9.8) <79AAEC98-1258-3DA4-B1C0-4120049D390B> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib

0x7fff95ff5000 -     0x7fff95ff8fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? - ???) <934D0D11-C34F-3C06-A352-21BB8FFE9774> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x7fff96038000 -     0x7fff9603dfff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x7fff9603e000 -     0x7fff962b3ff7  com.apple.imageKit (2.1.2 - 1.0) <5BAA52A9-F359-31E4-8109-74EBCEB626B4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Vers ions/A/ImageKit

0x7fff962b8000 -     0x7fff9639cfff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (478.46 - 478.46) <70BEE269-8F4D-3FDC-B1AD-A591C0CB37E5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framew ork/Versions/A/OSServices

0x7fff9639d000 -     0x7fff963e1ff7  libRIP.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <22B2A10A-34B5-3787-88C9-B2722FE79504> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x7fff963e2000 -     0x7fff963ebff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (80.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x7fff963ec000 -     0x7fff96413fff  com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (1.2 - 3) <483427CA-8140-355D-B668-78F5A5F1A1D6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts

0x7fff96414000 -     0x7fff96415fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???) <CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x7fff9645c000 -     0x7fff964e0ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (317.11.0 - ???) <082DEAFE-8A93-3AF2-B4E5-30012E725929> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/ATS

0x7fff964e1000 -     0x7fff96574ff7  com.apple.PDFKit (2.6.3 - 2.6.3) <49BF9CDC-E902-3CAC-9C04-3302545907D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versio ns/A/PDFKit

0x7fff96575000 -     0x7fff96584ff7  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? - ???) <A6ABBFB9-E4ED-38AD-BBBB-F9958B9CEFB5> /usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib

0x7fff966bb000 -     0x7fff96724fff  com.apple.coreui (1.2.2 - 165.10) <F427BF39-3E01-3DC6-A63D-BFC50FE6C72E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x7fff96751000 -     0x7fff967c7fff  libc++.1.dylib (28.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <DA22E4D6-7F20-3BEA-9B89-2FBA735C2EE1> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x7fff96980000 -     0x7fff96987fff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0AB51EE2-E914-358C-AC19-47BC024BDAE7> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x7fff9698a000 -     0x7fff96b14fff  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.1 - 2330) <4B5363D4-4854-342F-8B95-DE6559075B46> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit

0x7fff96b15000 -     0x7fff96b1bff7  com.apple.phonenumbers (1.0 - 47) <BC6C2FE2-99C0-3AD6-AA9C-C88780FFFCCF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers

0x7fff96b7e000 -     0x7fff96bd2fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? - ???) <822DD341-C735-36C9-9521-E8E98807D09D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x7fff96bd3000 -     0x7fff96cc8fff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x7fff96cc9000 -     0x7fff96d1aff7  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (212.0 - 3199.1.1) <D8C364AF-A1E8-3215-ABF5-188B50A80B18> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO

0x7fff96d24000 -     0x7fff96d25ff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <739E6C83-AA52-3C6C-A680-B37FE2888A04> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x7fff96d26000 -     0x7fff96d4afff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1) <1F826BCE-DA8F-381D-9C4C-A36AA0EA1CB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x7fff96d4b000 -     0x7fff96d6afff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x7fff96d6b000 -     0x7fff96dabff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 - compatibility 2.0.0) <5328C0AB-F169-3786-A3EC-9E82E960CAAF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x7fff96dc1000 -     0x7fff96df0fff  com.apple.shortcut (2.1 - 2.1) <43C186C0-6B0F-39FA-976A-C307CC410495> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut

0x7fff96df1000 -     0x7fff96dffff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???) <C2FC894F-3716-32C3-967E-6AD5E2697045> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x7fff96e00000 -     0x7fff96e5aff7  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (3.0.3 - 3.0.3) <12C722EE-3A13-3937-ABDF-EDC922F4C299> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore

0x7fff96e5b000 -     0x7fff96e6bff7  com.apple.opengl (1.7.7 - 1.7.7) <0CA11278-746C-353A-923B-BCC0047190C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x7fff96e6c000 -     0x7fff96e6dfff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.11.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <853BAAA5-270F-3FDC-B025-D448DB72E1C3> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib

0x7fff975a7000 -     0x7fff975d0ff7  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (7.2.1 - 721.3) <4BA49D6F-373B-3F4E-A2B3-453C2ED66318> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211

0x7fff975dc000 -     0x7fff97900fff  com.apple.AddressBook.framework (6.1.2 - 1090) <65FE6A36-F3F8-37FE-8B88-50F20F278779> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook

0x7fff97908000 -     0x7fff97928fff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???) <F4D84592-C450-3076-88E9-8E6517C7EF33> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x7fff97929000 -     0x7fff97951fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.11 - 11) <8D4C6382-DD92-37A2-BCFC-E89951320848> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAna lysis

0x7fff9796b000 -     0x7fff979a9fff  com.apple.bom (11.0 - 183) <F300B9EC-995E-33A7-9175-9F07D4B68F16> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x7fff979aa000 -     0x7fff97a15ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 - ???) <6C604894-7F61-3130-8499-20791D14577F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x7fff97a16000 -     0x7fff97a62ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.11.3 - 1.11) <0A7F1982-B4EA-3424-A0C7-FE46C6224F03> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x7fff97a71000 -     0x7fff97a9afff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???) <64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x7fff97a9b000 -     0x7fff97ad0fff  com.apple.securityinterface (5.0 - 55022.4) <09EC371E-0B6E-3849-A6C9-F8E9DB17BBCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface

0x7fff97ad1000 -     0x7fff97ad6fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x7fff97ad7000 -     0x7fff97df0fff  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.2 - 833.25) <22AAC369-B63C-3C55-8AC6-C3ECBA44DA7B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x7fff97df1000 -     0x7fff97df1fff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <2C13AE76-C86B-3D48-A583-121689190F74> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz

0x7fff97e2f000 -     0x7fff97ef6ff7  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib (4.6.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <7E2E109C-A438-3EDC-A6EB-3EF634A1B28B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/V ersions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib

0x7fff97ef7000 -     0x7fff97efafff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???) <CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x7fff97efb000 -     0x7fff97f6efff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x7fff97f8e000 -     0x7fff97f8efff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x7fff97f8f000 -     0x7fff97f90ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (??? - ???) <96D38E74-F18F-3CCB-A20B-E8E3ADC4E166> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x7fff97f91000 -     0x7fff97fbefff  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <CE1EDD58-7273-38F9-AD33-871A8BA7ABF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework /Versions/A/QuartzFilters

0x7fff97fbf000 -     0x7fff97fdbff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.0 - 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalSt orage

0x7fff97fdc000 -     0x7fff97fddff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (53.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x7fff97fde000 -     0x7fff98020ff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib (55010.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <BB770C22-8C57-365A-8716-4A3C36AE7BFB> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x7fff98021000 -     0x7fff98121fff  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (3.2 - 500.16) <0BACF8C4-5A7B-31EE-B4AA-3CCF8615C9A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/V ersions/A/QuickLookUI

0x7fff98122000 -     0x7fff98124fff  libquarantine.dylib (36.6.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0EBF714B-4B69-3E1F-9A7D-6BBC2AACB310> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x7fff98125000 -     0x7fff98129fff  libdyld.dylib (195.6.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <FFC59565-64BD-3B37-90A4-E2C3A422CFC1> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x7fff9812a000 -     0x7fff9813dff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???) <0B76941F-218E-30C8-B6DE-E15919F8DBEB> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x7fff98179000 -     0x7fff981c0ff7  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 705.78) <F6EA2328-FD3E-3057-80C7-C9845837F863> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia

0x7fff981c1000 -     0x7fff984aaff7  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55148.1) <E9C46204-1336-3D90-BC67-5162FC7079D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x7fff984ab000 -     0x7fff984e6fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (3.2 - 120.2) <A2675243-9122-308D-A5C8-9C1C4FE7639D> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP

0x7fff984e7000 -     0x7fff98526ff7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???) <49BB4404-68F1-3839-A5C9-983405B59F52> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x7fff98550000 -     0x7fff98557fff  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <B3F07872-63B1-3AAF-A313-9B2886822C58> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib

0x7fff98558000 -     0x7fff98558fff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x7fff98559000 -     0x7fff985efff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <642D8D54-F9F5-3FBB-A96C-EEFE94C6278B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x7fff985f0000 -     0x7fff98660fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (3.0 - 179.4) <9C01D16F-75A9-3BDD-B91A-F0F32261A2E7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCor e

0x7fff98661000 -     0x7fff9866ffff  com.apple.HelpData (2.1.2 - 72.2) <363E36C5-F7C0-34A6-83D3-97C8FB6511F0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData

0x7fff98702000 -     0x7fff98970ff7  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.0 - 236.7) <D556126B-3D67-3E37-82E0-D06532DE0C89> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framewor k/Versions/A/QuartzComposer

0x7fff9904d000 -     0x7fff9904dfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 - Accelerate 1.7) <82DDF6F5-FBC3-323D-B71D-CF7ABC5CF568> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x7fff9904e000 -     0x7fff9947bfff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???) <4F2E1055-2207-340B-BB45-E4F16171EE0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x7fff9948e000 -     0x7fff99662ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.7.2 - 635.21) <62A3402E-A4E7-391F-AD20-1EF20236CE1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x7fff99872000 -     0x7fff99904ff7  com.apple.CorePDF (3.1 - 3.1) <F81F99A9-7FF6-3A6A-92C7-78C76BA35777> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF

0x7fff99905000 -     0x7fff99908fff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <BF14DE49-F7E8-336F-81FB-BBDF2DB3AC09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions /A/Help

0x7fff99909000 -     0x7fff99916fff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <528BAA66-C38C-3093-84B5-92A7832CE7BC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphi cs.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x7fff99917000 -     0x7fff99942ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <E71220D3-8015-38EC-B97D-7FDB383C2BDC> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x7fff99dd8000 -     0x7fff99e2cff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <33563775-C662-313D-B7FA-3D575A9F3D41> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterfa ce.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

0x7fff99e2d000 -     0x7fff99f2aff7  com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 180.40) <ED3DCB15-7E88-34FD-9E56-4ECAD10A6E7E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation

0x7fff99f8c000 -     0x7fff9a06bff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.1.2 - 3.1.2) <FFA7532B-336A-3F0B-9AB9-2A35B56ED887> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.fr amework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x7fff9a06c000 -     0x7fff9a08cfff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (1699.26.8 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1DDC0B0F-DB2A-34D6-895D-E5B2B5618946> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x7fff9a08d000 -     0x7fff9a098fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.2 - 2.0) <77E6F0D0-85B6-30B5-B99C-F57104DD2EBA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x7fff9a099000 -     0x7fff9a0e7fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???) <D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x7fff9a0e8000 -     0x7fff9a102fff  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.0 - 891) <C7A92C52-AD9F-3CF1-86D5-C0714118935C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthor ing

0x7fff9a103000 -     0x7fff9a186fef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 627.32) <38735923-2EB5-3133-BE36-BDD65A7E47DB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framewor k/Versions/A/Metadata

0x7fff9a187000 -     0x7fff9a18ffff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? - ???) <D9BB1F87-A42B-3CBC-9DC2-FC07FCEF0016> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x7fff9a21f000 -     0x7fff9a226fff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0) <433EEE54-E383-3505-9154-45B909FD3AF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x7fff9a23a000 -     0x7fff9a23afff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <9A58105C-B36E-35B5-812C-4ED693F2618F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x7fff9a3a8000 -     0x7fff9a3aafff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (??? - ???) <1C73D331-6F6C-3872-A011-1C41FBF49F2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dyl ib

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 16

thread_create: 0

thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 962

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=364.5M resident=210.2M(58%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=154.4M(42%)

Writable regions: Total=13.0G written=12.2G(94%) resident=12.3G(95%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=655.5M(5%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL

===========                      =======

ATS (font support)                 32.0M

ATS (font support) (reserved)         4K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

CG backing stores                  18.4M

CG image                           1072K

CG raster data                      428K

CG shared images                   3384K

CoreAnimation                         4K

CoreGraphics                         16K

CoreImage                             8K

CoreServices                       2416K

IOKit                             154.6M

IOKit (reserved)                  258.5M        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

MALLOC                             12.2G

MALLOC guard page                    48K

MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)            1192K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

Memory tag=240                     30.5M

Memory tag=242                       12K

Memory tag=251                       64K

OpenCL                               40K

OpenGL GLSL                        1372K

OpenGL GLSL (reserved)              128K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)

STACK GUARD                        56.1M

Stack                              46.4M

VM_ALLOCATE                       246.5M

__CI_BITMAP                          80K

__DATA                             42.1M

__IMAGE                             528K

__LINKEDIT                         69.7M

__RC_CAMERAS                        244K

__TEXT                            294.9M

__UNICODE                           544K

mapped file                       112.9M

shared memory                      6924K

===========                      =======

TOTAL                              13.5G

TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     13.3G

Model: iMac11,3, BootROM IM112.0057.B01, 4 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.8 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.59f2

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5750, ATI Radeon HD 5750, PCIe, 1024 MB

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000, 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000, 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000, 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000, 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x8F), Atheros 9280: 4.0.64.8-P2P

Bluetooth: Version 4.0.5f11, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0

Serial ATA Device: SAMSUNG HD103SJ, 1 TB

Serial ATA Device: OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2

USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8215, 0xfa111000 / 5

USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8403, 0xfa120000 / 3

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2

USB Device: USB2.0 Hub, 0x05e3  (Genesys Logic, Inc.), 0x0608, 0xfd130000 / 6

USB Device: iPod, apple_vendor_id, 0x1299, 0xfd133000 / 8

USB Device: Keyboard Hub, apple_vendor_id, 0x1006, 0xfd131000 / 7

USB Device: Apple Keyboard, apple_vendor_id, 0x024f, 0xfd131200 / 9

USB Device: OWC Mercury Elite, 0x0926, 0x0004, 0xfd140000 / 5

USB Device: Built-in iSight, apple_vendor_id, 0x8502, 0xfd110000 / 4

USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd120000 / 3

• 25. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

I can see the person, to whom you are Replying, and if I were to switch my View of the forums from Flattened, to Threaded, could probably see things better. [Wish that there was an "on-the-fly" toggle for the View, but maybe only in my dreams?]

What do I do? Well, for the last 38 years, I was an advertising photographer, and began incorporating PS into my studio, about 20 years ago, when it was first offered for the PC. Now, my last degree was in cinematography, with work toward an MFA in film, but just fell into still work. Over the last decade, I started getting back to "film," but now it was Video. I've been using Premiere Pro, from version 1.0, and several other NLE programs, before that.

Now, 3D is not exactly like Video, but there are some strong similarities, especially at the hardware end of things. About every five years, I build a workstation with what is, at that moment in time, "state-of-the-art" equipment. I am between systems right now. I am looking closely at the current crop of SSD's, and trying to determine if, and where, they might fit into my next system (probably my last, as I am now retired).

The reason that I mentioned Harm Millaard, and linked to his most recent article on hardware, is that he spends much of his time developing real-world benchmarks and testing equipment. HIs testing is around Premiere Pro, and he has a Web site for benchmarking that program w/ hundreds of computer configurations. The benchmark can be found HERE. Part of the beauty of that site is that there is a spreadsheet with performance benchmarks, and one can look at the hardware that makes a real contribution, or poses a bottleneck. No reviewer puffery, on "theoretical" performance, but real-world, which is, after all, where we live, and work.

Again, that benchmark is using Premiere Pro, but everything is common, regarding the testing, and reporting. For your purposes, I think that you might be able to draw some conclusions on the Exporting scores, as Rendering in 3D is somewhat similar.

As Harm, Bill Gherke, and the lads from super computer builder ADK hang out in the Adobe Premiere Hardware Forum, I mentioned that to you. While your particular needs might be a bit off to the side of what most of those folk do, they can likely give you some of that "real-world" equipment experience.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 26. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                                                            Chris Cox Adobe Employee

The crash has nothing to do with RAM or the scratch disk - that one is a bug in the 3D code that the 3D team is working on.

• 27. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Chris, not the answer I wanted, (insert smiley face) but thanks just the same. Coupla questions:

1. I have not been in this forum long, but long enough to know that if i asked when you thought the bug would be fixed, I would get your boilerplate reply. Still, is there anything you can say about that?

2. Does this bug apply to After Effects as well, or is it just Photoshop?

• 28. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                                                                Curt Y Community Member

Chris probably has no more idea than anyone else, as it not his baby.  But, from what I have seen it takes a long time to fix bugs.  As an example we are still on virtually the same CS6 beta version that was developed in March.  All the bugs from beta testing will hopefully be fixed, but they do it on dot realeases.  We have not seen one yet.

• 29. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                                                                  Chris Cox Adobe Employee

Sorry, there isn't much I can say.  We can't discuss unannounced versions of software.

This is a Photoshop specific bug.

• 30. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

That's understandable, Chris. I'll take my work over to After Effects and try my luck there. Thanks for your help.

• 31. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

We are all anxiously awaiting 13.0.1, and by the fact that it's not being rushed out I have a lot of hope that it's going to be very good.

-Noel

• 32. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

It had better be 13.1.

• 33. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                                                                          station_two Community Member

Lundberg02 wrote:

It had better be 13.1.

Why?  Do you want to be charged extra for it? 

Look, we've had 7.0.1, 9.0.2, 10.0.1, 11.0.2, and 12.0.4.  What makes you think they'll change that pattern?

• 34. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

From the comments here, it needs more than a bug fix.

• 35. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

So you're assuming there's a limit on how much they should try to fix?

If basic advertised funcitonality in 13.0 crashes, even if it were to take a rewrite of an entire subsytem in the application and all of Adobe's resources for half a year, the fix should still come out in 13.0.something

It's would be irresponsible and bordering on fraud that a company should let serious customer-reported bugs go unfixed for a whole version release, even if it's an in-between version.

-Noel

• 36. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Chris, I've just gotta say. . .

When I saw that Photoshop CS6 Extended would allow me to "Intuitively create 3D artwork [and] animate 3D objects", I thought that would be a great way to add pizzazz to my video project without having to shell out additional money for Premiere and/or After Effects. Ordinarily I am not an early adopter, (I like to wait til they get the bugs worked out!) but I went ahead and plunked down my $400 for the upgrade.

To hear that my constant crashes were "a bug in the 3D code that the 3D team is working on" and the fact that that I could create and animate the 3D objects, but I could not output them was extremely discouraging. I spent a solid month of of intensive study on the specific subject of 3D animation in Ps CS6 (what a waste of time that turned out to be!) and many hours troubleshooting this problem. Most importantly, I've done quite a few hours of work creating 3D animations that cannot be rendered and therefore cannot be used, leaving me with no deliverables to my client--meaning no billable hours for me.

So, now, after spending $400 and a solid month pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this was not working, my only choice is to spend another $360 for a year of Creative Cloud, so that I can move my project to After Effects and hope that, unlike Ps CS6, it will work as advertised.

In all fairness, the hours and hours I spent learning 3D animation in Ps may not turn out to be a total waste as it looks like some of it may be applicable to Ae. However, I've been using Adobe software every day, all day long, for the past 25 years, and I have never had an experience this disappointing. Thanks for your help, Chris. Do let me know when there is a fix for that bug, and wish me luck with After Effects.

• 37. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Sounds like 13.1 to me.

• 38. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?

Chris, I understand that you cannot comment on unnanounced versions of software, but can you (or anyone at Adobe) give me some idea of when this bug will be fixed--a week? a year? I desperately need this information in order to schedule my work. I hope that by now you have read my reply to your comment, dated Jul 21, detailing the loss of time and money this bug has caused me. Adobe has my $400 for the upgrade and will be getting $360 from me for Creative Cloud since Ps does not work as advertised. And what I have got? Less than nothing! If you can give me contact info for someone who can give me, at the very least, an estimate of when this bug will be fixed, please do.

• 39. Re: External solid state drive for scratch disk?
                                                                                      Chris Cox Adobe Employee

I cannot give you an estimated time because I cannot comment on unnannounced versions.

At this point, nobody can give you an estimated time.

1 2 Previous Next