• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2012 Jul 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the AdobeFlash exe file from the Flash web page (version 11.3.300.265).  Running this program gave me a `failed to initialize' error.  I tried running this under several different circumstances, downloading each time with the same result.  I had just upgraded Firefox to version 14.0.1.  which resulted in the message that Flash Player needed upgrading which failed as above. 

Trying a clean install option (I assume this might download the program rather than an installer but I do not really know) directed me to an unavailable web page.

I am running a Windows Xp Professional SP3 system, and have had none of these problems in the past.

What do I need to do to upgrade Flash Player?.........Thanks,    Haradobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht... and save it to disk, then close all browser windows and run the downloaded installer.

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines