You can and this is how you do it. Took me a lot of time to work this out.
1. Download the ZIP file for the recording by appending /output/<file-name>.zip?download=zip at the end of the recording URL.
2. Extract the ZIP file to a folder
3. Locate the Video and Audio FLV files (they will be the largest two files)
4. Run program Moyea FLV Editor Lite (free download, nice little easer to use program).
5. Import the Video and Audio FLV files
6. Drag the Video and Audio FLV files onto the score board
7. Export to new FLV files
This process is simple and fast.
There is no loss in audio or video quality.
There is no loss in FLV compression (i.e. the new file size is no larger the the orginal file sizes added together)
There are no audio and video sync problems
I have done about 30 recordings, no issues.
What is confusing about the steps listed above?
If your recording URL is http://yourcompany.adobeconnect.com/pj3nba08n/, then you should append the url as follows http://yourcompany.adobeconnect.com/pj3nba08n/output/myzip.zip?download=zip
Then can take that zip file and extract the contents (right click and you should see an extract files option). You should then be able to finish the steps listed above.
You can name the zip file anything you want. In the example below, it is Steve.
Message was edited by: Jorma Jennings