• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been developing an AIR app in Flash Builder.  I recently created an ANE (Air Native Extension) for FMOD and linked it with my AIR app.  ADT user-unfriendliness aside, I got it working.

When I try to update my Ant build script to package the ANE files with my AIR project, ADT complains:

My-App-Descriptor-Name.xml: error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions.

This comes as a surprise to me, because I've been compiling and developing the AIR app in Flash Builder with the ANE extensions.  It also doesn't make sense, because I packaged my ANE with platform specific libraries for multiple platforms (Windows and MacOs), so when the AIR app runs on these platforms, it should work.  However, this aside, my main point is:

How the heck does this work in Flash Builder if AIR targets do not support ANE?  What is Flash Builder doing, exactly, when I Run or Debug an AIR app with ANEs?

Thanks!

JW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out... I didn't realize that Flash Builder was invoking ADL instead of ADT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi I have the same issue while publishing my app app.xml: error 112: The AIR target doesn't support native extensions. plz help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines