3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 5:30 AM by Art Lazaar RSS

Desktop application

Art Lazaar

I've just bought a new computer. I went to set up adobe story and install the desktop application, but the link is unavailable (dulled) ... has something changed here?

• 1. Re: Desktop application
          Art Lazaar Community Member

Note: Deepak, I noted this comment in another discussion >>

Ideally now AIR application is only for the subscribed users but in case it was already being used that user should be able to use it in offline mode. If none of these solutions work out we can help you extract your data from your local DB.

Thanks

Like the previous poster, I too have been using the program since its inception. All I've done is buy a new computer and I'm now locked out of the desktop system.

I was unaware of the change -- meaning I haven't been advised that the desktop application that I have been using is only for subscribers.

How can I rectify this?

Thanks.

• 2. Re: Desktop application
            Ratnesh-Kumar Community Member

Hi,

Please send your availability and contact info for a short meeting at AdobeStory-Support@adobe.com<mailto:AdobeStory-Support@adobe.com> .

Thanks

Ratnesh

• 3. Re: Desktop application
              Art Lazaar Community Member

Tried sending an email as above, bounced back.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

AdobeStory-Support@adobe.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such user - psmtp (state 13).

Available for a little while now. Otherwise available tomorrow (Wed) 9:00am - 4:00pm GMT+8 hours (Perth) and Thursday similar.

Cheers,