• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM11: Is my favorite :( bug fixed ?

Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is for logging questions and answers on this topic.

Please confine the bugs to those easily reproduced, and those with Adobe trouble ticket numbers (assuming Support does that).

Let me start with one of mine:

Q: Do cross-reference markers in a Table survive Sort in FM11?

A: ?

This ancient bug, probably as old as Table Sort itself, was still not fixed in FM10. The sort is apparently done by copy, paste & delete, rather than cut & paste, and Xref markers are lost during paste.

I don't have a machine I can do a trial install of FM11 on, or I'd test it myself.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new favorite is FM 10 crashing when showing or hiding conditional text.  Here are a couple of links to other topics in this forum that describe the problem:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4154961#4154961

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4577117#4577117

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, my fave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q: Do cross-reference markers in a Table survive Sort in FM11?

It appears that the answer is yes.

I ran the test drive (Citrix remote UI) version of FM11, and Xref markers in a table survived sort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was curious if the two issues I commonly have in FM 10 have been fixed - one if which has already been posted on here - the crashing during applying conditional text (but Error7103's workaround has always worked), and random documents refusing to open when updating the book because of "Unusable fonts (I just started a thread on this because it's the first time I have not been able to fix it on my own). Anyone know if these issues have been addressed? My boss won't upgrade unless I can show him that the specific issues I have been having have been addressed (quite understandable, FM ain't exactly cheap!)

-NewbieTechWriter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another one to add, that won't be easy to test drive.

Q. Are there any changes in graphics formats for save as XML?

Specifically, if the imported object is SVG (which is already XML), is there an option to pass it through, or are the choices still limited to having garbage raster copies generated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines