• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe going to kill Breeze Training?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2006 Nov 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm giving a shout out to anyone using Breeze Training. Do you get the feeling that the end of Breeze Training is in sight?

I've gotten 3 official emails from Adobe about the conversion to Acrobat Connect and not one mentions Acrobat Connect Professional Training. The most recent message, the one announcing the fact that they have no idea when we will be converted to Connect Professional, had links for Acrobat Connect Professional and "Adobe Connect" (isn't that the wrong use of the new name?) FAQs. And there is but 1 mention of Connect Professional Training on this FAQ <<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://direct.adobe.com/r?xJHqPqPEnHlnEPqlvc">http://direct.adobe.com/r?xJHqPqPEnHlnEPqlvc>

Whaddya think? Should we be shopping around 'cause it looks like all our training eggs might be dropped from this basket.

Adobe, give us a sign. Show us you care about our business.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2006 Nov 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James. After reading your posting a little while ago, I got kind of nervous as we (the US Geological Survey) have invested thousands of dollars into Adobe Breeze and are using it frequently for our science and technical courses. I started looking into the Acrobat Connect Professional and Adobe Connect Events and what they will entail. I got a lot of good info from the Acrobat Connect Professional FAQs web page at URL:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/productinfo/faq/

Not sure if we will now have to purchase the Acrobat Connect Pro software and the Adobe Connect software or can our Breeze modules just fold into Connect Pro and Events. Would be nice to know this, huh?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wolfeyes,

Thanks for your reply - it's good to know I'm not alone out here.

Yeah, we're spending 10's of thousands and I'm more than a bit concerned about what's happening. Again, I think the biggest issue is a lack of communication from Adobe - we just don't know what's going to happen to the material we've invested in their system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, James and wolfeyes.
Breeze Training is being re-branded as Adobe Connect Training. (Just as Breeze Presenter is now Adobe Presenter). I'm not sure what the upgrade path is. As far as I know, you should be able to smoothly transition into the new system. Here's a link to Adobe's description.
http://www.adobe.com/products/connect/solutions/rapid_training/
Hope this helps,
John Daigle
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2006 Nov 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what's really funny about that page John? 25% is still text about the meeting part of Acrobat Connect! It still looks to me like Connect Rapid-Training is de-emphasized.

And I'd truly like to hear something encouraging from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2006 Nov 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Adobe Connect Training is the upgraded version of Breeze Training and will definitely be part of the next release of Breeze (Adobe Connect Professional).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2006 Nov 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone on this thread would like additional information, I will be more than happy to assist you. Please see my contact information in my signature file.

Scott Jones
Account Manager
Clarix Technologies, Inc.
jones@clarix.com
(585) 899-5300 x148

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2006 Nov 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone on this thread would like additional information, I will be more than happy to assist you. Please see my contact information in my signature file.

Scott Jones
Account Manager
Clarix Technologies, Inc.
jones@clarix.com
(585) 899-5300 x148

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2006 Nov 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
LOL - well I guess the name change of THIS FORUM is the most official work I'll get. And by golly it is called ADOBE Connect Training - not Acrobat. Wowsa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines