1 person found this helpful
The 1009 error indicates that one of the objects being targeted by your code is out of scope. This could mean that the object....
- is declared but not instantiated
- doesn't have an instance name (or the instance name is mispelled)
- does not exist in the frame where that code is trying to talk to it
- is animated into place but is not assigned instance names in every keyframe for it
- is one of two or more consecutive keyframes of the same objects with no name assigned in the preceding frame(s).
If you go into your Publish Settings Flash section and select the option to Permit debugging, your error message should have a line number following the frame number which will help you isolate which object is involved.
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
Is the mesage I got back.
I think the error is in
SoundMixer.stopAll() line as per your error message.
once check with SoundMixer whether it is existed or not, If exists instance name is correct or not.
Then also check with stopAll() function.
Did you define that function?
The error message is pointing at line 9 of frame 1 in the main timeline. You need to determine why the object being targeted in that line does not exist as far as the code sees it.