• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble installing Flash 11.3 on Firefox

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having trouble upgrading to the newest version of flash. I kept getting the error that flash was already running, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I read through the tips and saw it was suggested to uninstall and then reinstall flash. So I downloaded and ran the flash uninstaller. I successfully uninstalled the application. I tried to re-download and continued to get the error that flash was running even though it had been uninstalled. At this point I don't know what to do. It should be noted that the problem all began when I found my computer had contracted TextEnhance. I found the cure was disabling Shockwave Flash, which made me unable to watch flash videos. So when I clicked the error box on the video it directed me to Adobe Flash 11.3 download, which I am trying to install in place of Shockwave because Shockwave seems to be the source of my TextEnhance problems. For what it's worth, disabling Shockwave has cured my computer of TextEnhance. Any help in making it so I can watch flash videos would be much appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

Can you post a screenshot of that message ("already running")?

I suggest that you remove any malware before retrying to install.

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2012 Jul 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit Home. Thanks for the tip, it appears to have worked. I removed malware and restarted the computer. When I downloaded Flash again I was planning on getting the screenshot for you but it successfully installed. It looks like it's working now. I'll check back in if I have any more troubles. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines