6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2012 12:02 PM by Ned Murphy RSS

Animation Problem

manojb05 Community Member

Dear all,

I am created a animation,  facing some problem

Flash CS3, AS2

1) Leaf is going upward direction and after 20 frame i am apply action is stop (Its a movie clip)

2) After finising leaf animation tree growing animation is running (its another movie clip)

problem is when movie is running after a 20 frame entire things is stop, i want after leaf animation COMPLETE & STOP

Then start my TREE ANIMATION automatically

How can i do it.

WEBLINK

FLASH FILE

• 1. Re: Animation Problem
          Ned Murphy CommunityMVP

Either put a stop() in frame 20 of the main timeline or extend the tree for the length of its animation on the main timeline if you have more to add to the main timeline after it.

What is happening is you are going back to frame 1 when you reach frame 20 so the tree never has a chance to play thru.

• 2. Re: Animation Problem

ok thanks murphy, i am created a entire tree with lots of leafs.

We can put all leafs in layer by layer.

1) In any chance make leaf to one by one movie clip and call other wise its more difficult to handle the entire layer

1) in any chance makes all leafs seprate movie clip and interlink.header.jpg

• 3. Re: Animation Problem

please help this, my entire creative look like upper jpg.

I trying to one by one masking technique, Plz help this.

WEBLINK

FLASH File

• 4. Re: Animation Problem
                Ned Murphy CommunityMVP

If you need to learn how to working with masking, then search Google for a tutorial using terms like "Flash animated mask tutorial"  - that will provide plenty of results

If you already know how to work with masking, then you either need to just start working on it or you need to explain what your problem is.

• 5. Re: Animation Problem

murphy my problem is not a masking.

I want to play my movie clip run one by one

eg:

1) I am created a stem movie clip

2) Created leaf movie clip

3) Swiral movie clip all movie clip i am incorporated a stop()  action because not repeat

When my stem masking complted, i want to play next my leaf movie clip, then swirel movie clip

how can i do this?

• 6. Re: Animation Problem
                    Ned Murphy CommunityMVP

Just build you animjations along the main timeline instead of in movieclips.  That way you can place them one after another.