Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter says "internal error" and shuts down on start up

Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reviewing preseneter for use by our company so I installed the trial version and it shuts down right on start up. It has never successfully run. I was able to grab a screenshot before it shut down. presenter_error.png

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select Use ffdshow and Presenter should then work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Program shuts down before I can make the selection. I had to try a few times just to grab a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of PowerPoint are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am Mukul from Adobe Presenter Engineering Team. Can you please email us your issue on mvlele@adobe.com

we will setup a meeting and try our best to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have a built in Troubleshoot mechanism in Video Creator. Encourage you to send us the diagnostic logs this way.

How to do this:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/presenter/using/WS16484b78be4e1542-766b36611370cc9e7b7-7ffc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources