What URL are you testing?
Are you testing with Dreamweaver integration, our Firefox add-on, or just through the standard BrowserLab UI?
Does this only happen for you with some browsers in your browser set, or does this happen with all browsers?
I am testing with both Dreamweaver integration and through the standard BrowserLab UI.
This happens with with IE9.
Yesterday, I installed the Adobe Exchange Extension. Can this be the problem?
I am on Mac OSX 10.6 using Dreamweaver CS6.
I also noticed today that the CS Live extension is gone from my extensions menu.
The CS Live extension is still available with CS6? Correct?
CS Live itself is gone from CS6, but the BrowserLab integration should still work.
- Ok, so you only see this problem when requesting screenshots for IE9, but you get screenshots for all the other browsers you request? Is that correct?
- Does this happen only when you're testing local content with Dreamweaver? Public URLs work correctly for you, right?
- Can you post the URL shown in BL when you see the problem with your local content?
- Has this worked correctly for you in the past with any local content?
- When did this start happening for you and what's different since then?
1. Yes, I only see this problem when requesting screenshots for IE9, but I do get screenshots for all the other browsers requested.
2. It happens with both, local & URL's.
3. I wanted to test the URL to confirm this, but now, BL is very slow connecting and I am getting the message "We have experienced a problem connecting to our servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again."
I go to other websites and my internet connnection is just fine.
4. Yes, it has worked good in the past.
5. This started happening today. The only diffrence is that yesterday, I installed the Adobe Exchange Extension.
First, I'm 99.99% sure this has nothing to do with the Exchange extension you installed yesterday. The fact that the request is getting to our servers and other screenshots are succeeding pretty much eliminates that as a factor.
I just tried BL and it worked fine for me getting screenshots for google.com for all browsers including IE9. It's not clear to me what's going wrong for you. Can you try shutting down Dreamweaver and from the BrowserLab UI request screenshots for http://www.google.com to verify if that's working or failing for you without Dreamweaver in the mix?
I tried login into BrowserLab without Dreamweaver in the mix, but it won't let me in. It's very slow and eventually gives me the message:
"We have experienced a problem connecting to our servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again."
I checked my Internet connection and everything looks good. If I go to other websites, my internet connnection works well and fast.
I tried logging into BrowserLab with two diffrent browsers to test (Chrome and Firefox) and I get the same thing. Slow processing and error message above.
This is very strange.
1 person found this helpful
Agreed, it's strange. We did a roll of our servers this morning. Can you try closing down all of your open browser windows, clearing your cache, and trying again?
Sometimes we've seen some of our backend systems get into an odd state with certain accounts. Do you have an alternate email address you could create a BrowserLab account with and give that a try to see if it's working better for you?
1 person found this helpful
Which option worked, closing windows and clearing the cache, or using a different login ID?
I can repro the issue with IE9 and that page. We'll log a bug and investigate, thanks for the report.
Closing windows and clearing the cache.
By the way, just now I tested again via URL, as I was doing before, and IE9 is now displaying a preview.
Did you do something?
I didn't do anything diffrent here.
No. It just worked for me too. *sigh* We'll still look into it and see if we can figure what was going wrong.
Please do. THANKS for your help!
Hi I just had the exact same problem - cannot use anything other than IE to get it to work. But all browsers are showing a preview except for IE9. - very tempremental. closed, reopened, closed, reopened and now I get a preview. Annoying!
Hi, I'm having the same problem and going in circles. When BL finally lets me in I get the same white error:
Internet Explorere 9.0 webpage cannot be found in Adobe Browserlab. And this is only on IE 9.0 all others work even earlier versions of IE. Tried to view an old index page from my old site and that one I could see. Does IE 9.0 perhaps not like the fact I'm using the flexi widget? maybe a java script error? Any ideas?
I am having the same problem too. Cannot see IE9 (page not available error) but can see all the other browsers.
This problem has clearly not been fixed after several months, come on Adobe.