Exit

Click boxes with white background

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2006 Nov 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am developing a Menubuilder project.

I have designed an image to import, and I planned to put click boxes over relevant areas to link with associated movies. However, when I preview or export the project, the click boxes white out the image underneath.

I sent the click boxes to the back, but the links do not work when the project is previewed or exported.

Is there any way that click boxes can be inserted without the image underneath being obscured?

Cheers

Simon
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2006 Nov 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon and welcome to our community

Sounds like you are exporting your Menubuilder as HTML. Note you have three choices. HTML, SWF and EXE.

So you have two choices with how to handle this.

1. You can monkey with the HTML code and the images. Possibly pulling the click box image into an image editor and creating a transparent .GIF.

OR

2. Take the easier approach and export your Menubuilder as SWF or EXE. Your call...

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2006 Nov 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Rick, all systems go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources