Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions

Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe Digital Editions so I can read a book I purchased from American Medical

Association today.

After I follow the link and click "download now" it goes to a box with the word "Launch" instead of "Install" as the instruction says. When I click "Launch" it goes to a different screen not in the instructions.

Please help me. I have been trying for almost an hour now.

Thank you.

Dorie

[Subject edited by host]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2012 Jul 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your platform / operating system / web browser?

In the meantime see http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2012 Jul 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem as Dorie Roa.

I purchased a book from Weltbild.de. They told me, I first have to download Adobe Digital Editions and gave me the link. I followed the link and clicked on "download now". It also goes to a box "Launch" ("Starten" in German) instead of "Install".
Clicking on "Launch" opens a small window asking me for the administrator-password. I entered it, a new windowopens telling me, I have not the rights. But even as Administrator I have not the rights - I tried it.

Don't know what else I can do to download Adobe Digital Editions.

My operating system: Windows7
My web browser: Mozilla Firefox (tried Internet Explorer, too)
This wasn't helpful to me, 'cause my problem is not listed or answered: http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editio ns.html

Hope you can help me.

Thank you.
Savenia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines