• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limitations on Quiz and Interactivity - CP6

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any limitations in creating quiz and or interactivity[customized/templated] while making a course on iPad?

Currently doing R&D on Trial version of CP6, and not able to see some interactivity in the last output of HTML 5[interactivity like clickables and pie chart, except some].

Will be the same limitations in licensed version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no difference in functionalities between the trial and licensed version.

I have tried out the HTML-output, and click boxes, buttons are functional for me. I do not know what you mean by 'clickables', perhaps something different from what I mentioned. And what is that 'pie chart'? Are you talking about an interaction?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Lilybiri, I mean to say interaction like Circle Matrix. And so my first question rises on limitations, if we use more interactions in single project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

adding to the above points, can we customize the text styles(like Bold/Italic) and colors in the interactions?

If I'm keeping header off in interaction, still I can see it in final output.

Please suggest.

Krishna M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are quiz limitations too for HTML5...only about 1/2 of the question slide types work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many interactions will you want to embed in the project? Didn't bump into limitations yet, but never exaggerate with interactions in projects.

Yes, you can customize text for the different components, colors for fonts and backgrounds as well. Click on Custom in the Interactions dialog box.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kurrykid: then we need to go only for customizable interactions.

@Lilybiri: Currently having 15 plus interaction screens, with different types. If we customize the interactions, it works better.

And yes I tried different components in Custom settings of interaction, but is there any option to change particular text to different style[means can we apply different styles for particular words in sentence e.g. Heading in pop]?

Please check below screen capture, could not find solution to make Title Text in Bold.

Click_Tab.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, within an item that has a specific style applied to it, you will not be able to have individual words or sentences in another style (think it is tied to a CSS, since those interactions also are functional in HTML5). And contrary to the other widgets, I do not think we have the source files for the interactions, so...

I didn't create a file with that much interactions, should be possible but you have to be aware that it could slow down the published file. That is the same if you have a lot of other widgets as well.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources