• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE FLASH UPDATE 11.03

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2012 Jul 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Creative Suite 5, which includes Adobe Flash Professional. I have not had occasion to use it.

However, during my normal day to day activities, I surf the net a lot. In the past week or so, some websites have been giving me messages saying that I don't have the latest version of Flash installed, so I cannot use the website. They tell me to download Flash 11.03 update. Every tim I do that, my computer starts giving me messages when I go back to those websites.

It keeps asking me if I want to allow my computer to access the programme.

I went back to my Adobe Flash Professional, which I would have thought would cover all Flash activities. I downloaded the most recent update, and it did not make any difference. I still cannot use the Flash 11.03 without having problems.

Can anyone help please? Is this an Adobe problem or a Microsoft problem? How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

huh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  Jean James from your description it appears which you are facining difficulties with your Flash Player installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, please let us know the Flash Player version that you have by accessing the following site: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines