Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mountain Lion + RTMPS == NetConnection.Connect.SSLNotAvailable

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2012 Jul 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just upgraded to Moutain Lion, and my air app now generates a NetStatusEvent with a code of NetConnection.Connect.SSLNotAvailable when I attempt to connect using RTMPS.

The flash build from the same codebase has stopped working at the same point (although I haven't yet verified that it's the same event with a debugger) in both Safari and Chrome.

Upgrading to the Air 3.4 beta runtime didn't help.

Any ideas?

Dave

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

We'll take a look at this right away.  Could you create a new bug report on this at bugbase.adobe.com.  This issue might be similar to the one reported here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4579739#4579739

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave,

I just created a bug report here:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3299116

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thanks for looking at it, and thanks to Koen for linking to your bug report. I've voted on it, but since it's possible that the detail I added with my vote might be missed amongst all the user votes, i'll reproduce it here:

"Our error is slightly different, possibly due to our use of proxyType = "best" in order to use RTMP over SSL as opposed to RTMPT over HTTPS. We receive a NetStatusEvent with a code of NetConnection.Connect.SSLNotAvailable ."

Disabling gatekeeper didn't help.

Cheers,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other key difference is that with proxyType = "best" it fails immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  For reference, our internal bug number is 3223005.  We believe we have an idea what's going on and we're working with Apple to resolve the problem.  We'll update the public bug when we have additional info, but feel free to ping this thread or me directly (ccampbel@adobe.com) for updates.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update.  This appear to be an issue with OS 10.8.  Our engineering and management teams are aware of the problem and we're working closely with Apple to get it resolved.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really appreciate the update Chris. Bummer that we'll have to wait until Apple decide to fix it but at least it's an identified issue now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines