1. You will have a separate serial number for Creative Suite 6. You will want to download Creative Suite 6 from your order page and enter the serial number under your account and/or provided in your e-mail.
2. No as long as you have already claimed your complimentary upgrade and been accepted due to purchasing during the eligibility period.
3. This is fine you can activate on up to two computers. If you do run into any difficulties then contact our support team to request your activations be reset.
Dear Jeff. Thank you so much for the helpful, and quick, reply. It's great news I can have CS6 on my laptop and future desktop. Could I just clarify something and ask one more question? I would just like to be super clear.
Under my "Recent Orders" in my Adobe account, it says "Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard - Upgrade, Windows, English, Download" "Quantity 1" and there is a different serial number (to CS 5.5) as you said. I have the "receipt" too, with "US $275.00" as the price and "US $0" as the "Grand Total".
1) So this therefore means my complimentary upgrade has been accepted, and basically I now own CS6 Standard as if I had bought the boxed version?
2) Also can I just check; I plan to backup the download once it's complete, but judt in case of some drive failure issue in the future, will I be able to redownload CS6 again? I guess I can just download the trial version and use my serial number to unlock it in this case?
Once again, thanks so much for your time.
1 person found this helpful
1. Yes from your description this does appear to be your order. Since it is an upgrade it will also be requesting your qualifying previous version serial number. So you will also need to enter your CS 5.5 serial number after entering the CS6 upgrade serial number.
2. The download will be available for up to three years. I would recommend that you maintain a local backup in case it is no longer available when you need it.
That's great. Thanks so much for your help today Jeff. Very informative, clear and swift!