• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Installation Issues - Help?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First it started with Skype. I restarted my computer (note that I was using Skype before the restart and it worked), then when I logged in all that, every time I would open up and the a few seconds after I logged in, Skype randomly closed. I tried everything on the forums except fresh installing flash. I removed flash from my computer and downloaded the installer. When I run the installer (I've tried running it in compatibility mode, admin, etc.) it get's to the second window of the installation, closes and the installer is deleted. I've tried running my computer in Safe Mode - still didn't work. Here's the error I'm getting with the flash installer from my Windows Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: install_flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih_9.exe, version: 3.3.2.8, time stamp: 0x4ffb55f1
Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17676, time stamp: 0x4e58702a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000100eb
Faulting process id: 0xacc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cd6eb8b287a9fe
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Spencer\AppData\Local\Temp\install_flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih_9.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
Report Id: f8d6e76c-daab-11e1-891b-002511ae88f0

Can anybody help me?

(I also did a full scan with MalwareBytes and got nothing, and repaired all registry errors with CCleaner Pro. )

I'm on Windows 7 64-Bit

Update: I just tried to run ooVoo - did the same thing as Skype.

Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you mean "this didn't work" - are you getting the same error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines