• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air "The Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application".

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know this issue or bug, is well known here, but i only read problems with flex apps and im trying to debug an Air app, i've read almost all about this problem but i cant found a solution for this. I tryed rebooting my desktop, uninstalling and installing again, etc. I installed flash builder 4.6 on other computers and worked fine only my computer has the problem and i don't understand why.

I have windows 7, 64 bits.

I tryed to do a telnet to port 7935, i did this cause a read a post with suggesting doing that, the port does listen and throw me this error

"▼∟disable_script_stuck_dialogon∟disable_script_stuckon↕∟break_on_faulton▬∟enumer

ate_overrideon§∟notify_on_failureon↕∟invoke_setterson§∟swf_load_messageson¶∟gett

er_timeout1500¶∟setter_timeout5000♦☺☺"

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

Gabriel Vargas.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Installed the Flash Builder 4.6 and now i cant debug any flex or air app.. neither flex builder (flex 3).. i don't what to do.. i really need to debug my apps.. someones has to know an answer..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines