• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase Creative Cloud subscription

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription for the last few days and it does not work. I've tried different browsers, different devices and even calling adobe sales and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having issues?

You'd think it be easier to spend money!

Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 232 Replies 232
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zachari

Sorry to hear about this. I'm reporting the issue to our store team to investigate what might be happening?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue was reported to the Store Team a week ago. Is there any way to get in direct contact with them? They seem to have no interest in following through with my case here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@l0n4 - Please send me a private message with your phone # and I can make arrangements for someone to contact you to place an order

@Setentaydos - Please send me a private message with your phone # and I can make arrangements for someone to contact you to place an order

@csunberry - I see two attempts to place orders but both are listed as unauthorized. Have you used the card elsewhere successfully? I can make arrangements for someone to contact you but it appears there is some kind of issue processing the payment. You might want to double-check with your bank just to ensure the card is in good standing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try two times, actually. Then, I called over the phone, placed the order, and the money was taken out of the account.

Then, mysteriously, five days later after that transaction, Adobe CANCELED my payment, despite the fact that it went through, someone just refunded it and it's still stuck in processing.

Also, Adobe took out several $1 purchases, which were refunded. There's nothing wrong with my account; the money went through, so I don't know why you guys canceled it. (It's right there in my transactions, and it's not like there's not enough money in there!) If they want to process it again, that's fine with me; I just need the product now. I'm totally freaking out because I've been trying to get this for so long.

You're welcome to call me, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi csunberry

I'm looking into the issue with the order placed over the phone - will let you know when resolved.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

i am having the same issue here, it gets stuck after i confirm all the credit cards details..

would think adobe will not have such issues..

any news?
need to  buy the creative cloud bundle in israel.. can u help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey sirius-d,

This is what happened to me and how it was eventually resolved:

What happens is, it gets stuck. However, wait about half a day and you'll receive an e-mail confirmation that your purchase was successful.

If you tried to purchase several times and each time it became stuck after you clicked confirm, you will receive all the confirmation e-mails together. Meaning your card will be charged as many times as the attempts you made.

This means you will need to contact Adobe so they can refund you for all those extra tries. You can do all this via the adobe Chat and it works great, albeit it does take about two weeks for the refund to happen.

In short: Even though it gets stuck, your purchase should still be successful, you just have to wait about 12 hours (That's how long it took me) to receive the confirmation e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thnx for the reply,

how do i get to chat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sirius-d

Thank you for contacting our Chat support team who are looking into your order issue.  They will update you when they have further information on the status.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still, i have to admit its a big disappointment from such a big company like adobe,

according to the forum, this bug has been going on for quite a while and making a mess in peoples payments,

you should have taken care of it by now, or at least put a notice on the purchase page, that the process can take up to 48 hours

with a big warning not to put the credit card details more then once..

now i'll have to wait a week, and deal with credit card cancellation.

really annoying !!!

its nice that you answer so quickly in this forum but we stay with the mess helpless and annoyed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm continuing to have the same problem that was reported at the top of this thread in 2012. I've tried different cards and different machines. I have tried at various times over the past 2 weeks.

Upon submitting my payment details and clicking 'confirm', I receive the following error:

We need additional time to process your transaction

You should get an email from us by next business day. If you don't hear back from us, you can check your order status on your account page or call us at +1 800-585-0774.

The order does not appear on my account page. I have not received any email (I even checked Spam).  I tried calling, but the hold time was too long, and I have no confidence that the sales person will actually be able to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Philjelly" earlier in this thread noted that he had successfully signed up using Amazon.  I just did that and it works great.  Offered both Annual and Monthly plans.  Forget about using Adobe's online store...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chipchapin,

Did you ever solve this problem? I am currently having the same issue... let me know!

Thanks,

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi csunberry

Payment has processed and your membership has been provisioned so you should be able to get started.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Upon submitting my payment details and clicking 'confirm', I receive the following error:

"We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here."

I'm in Australia, if that's relevant.

I called customer support, and they advised me that there was a problem with the payment server and to try after 24 hours. I've tried again; it still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zachari,

I got word that this should no longer be an issue. Can you try again and see if you are successful now?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue yesterday and today. Tried two credit cards, multiple times from the website and through Adobe sales dept. Called my bank and they said there have been six $1 charges. I called Adobe customer support and they refunded $6 and told me to try another card??? If there was a charge of $1, that should mean it was able to process, but I was told by Adobe customer support that it was 'unauthorized'. Don't know what that means. The bank says it's not on their end. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a similar issue today. Just submitted CC info to sign up for the 1 year membership and I see "4. Confirm" in black (other 3 steps in gray, with options to change info in steps 1 and 2), but it's blank below there, so I can't continue.

** Edit to include: using Safari 5.1.6 at the moment. **

** Edit #2: tried calling Adobe, but wait time is between 18 and 25 minutes. Ack, no thanks! **

Message was edited by: Azalea Graphics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh... so, apparently, the process was working, after all. Just received a Creative Cloud email out of the blue that was asking me to verify my email address (ohhhhh... would've been nice if I actually knew that was happening -- there was no indication on the page that I should check my email; was completely blank below "4. Confirm.")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the "Buy it now" button on this page https://creativecloud-specialoffer.adobe.com/special-offer/?loc=en_US&trackingid=JYQGI, I get, "There was an error with this action. Try again later."  I've tried both Firefox and Safari, but it doesn't appear to be a browser issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting an error just trying to download the trial of After Effects. Something about not being able to communicate with Adobe.com.  The error dialogue title is "Invalid Product Context".  ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having difficulties. I tried purchasing today and went all the way to the Confirm step but appears to be inactive at that point. Card not charged. I've opened up a ticket with support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tevanine,

Have you checked your email? It sounds like you're experiening the same exact thing that I noticed. However, a few minutes later, on my current computer (Power Mac G5... CS2... etc. -- we're in the process of setting up my new iMac so that I can soon be up and running with current hardware/software), I received the Creative Cloud email I mentioned above. It said that I was moments away from being able to access the Creative Cloud, but that I had to verify my email address.

Maybe you just have to do the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines