• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player dosen't work anymore.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac, running OS 10.7.4 (64 bit), plus Adobe Creative Suite CS5, but can't play the TV tutorials anymore. I thought that updating my Flash Player to Version: 11.3.300.268 would resolve my problem, but it didn't. What more do I need to do, in order to open the tutorials for CS5 applications?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2012 Aug 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a sample URL so I can take a look?  Are you using Safari?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2012 Aug 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris-- This is one URL, among others that don't work:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/cs-55-web-premium-feature-tour-/whats-new-in-flash-professional-cs55/

I use both browsers: Firefox and Safari, plus Chrome and Opera, sometimes, to check my sites, for example, http://jkaragas.ipnshosting.com/philokalia/index.html

Thanks --Jim

Jim Karagas

jkaragas@ipns.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you're encountering these crashes.  We're working closely with Mozilla to address these issues.  I'd recommend taking a look at the following FAQ for troubleshooting and workaround steps:

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Chris, I see the updated Flash version 11.3, but the video doesn't play (see attached). Same thing happened in Chrome.

Jim Karagas

jkaragas@ipns.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2012 Aug 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris-- I tried this URL, http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-dreamweaver-cs5/getting-started-gs-what-is-dreamweaver-cs5-/, but once again the tutorial did not play. I had also re-downloaded the Flash player and verified that it was installed (see attached). Why won't the tutorials open for me with the updated version of Flash player? --Jim

Jim Karagas

jkaragas@ipns.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines