I believe you have submitted a case on this issue which is currently assigned and being investigated.
We'll respond through the ticket in this case.
I've got an answer which I was hoping for. No analysis. Even though I said that to the big majority of customers the registration works fine, the support team member tried to replicate the issue and when he was succesfull registering assumed problem does not exist. This is the reason I've also posted this on forum, to attract more creative opinion.
The problem clearly exists and I dont know if its my fault of treating the registration form or its in BC backend. I dont expect to get straight answer as this is a tricky problem but any opinions or considerations what could be wrong are very welcome.
1 person found this helpful
You must have selected the Web Form Security field, but have removed the following module from the page that form is on:
Try adding it back and re-submitting the form.
Thanks Mario, I've added the module. Lets hope this will solve the problem to some customers.