13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2012 11:16 AM by DM1981 RSS

Title after export not in video

DM1981

Hi,

I have a problem I cant fix.

When i create text in a movie, i see the text in the monitor. But when I Export is, doesn't matter what exporttype, it won't show on the movie.

How can I fix the problem?

Premiere Elements 10

All video is PAL,

Two lines of text

Text start after 1 sec. of music.

• 1. Re: Title after export not in video
          the_wine_snob Community Member

Can you post a screen-cap of your Timeline, showing the Title and placing the CTI (Current Time Indicator w/ the red edit line) over the Title, so that we can see it in the Program Monitor.

Also, if you Dbl-click on the Title, it should open in the Titler, and a screen-cap of that might be useful, as well.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Title after export not in video
            DM1981 Community Member

thank Bill for a quick reply.

I figured out what the problem is, but the solution is not acceptable.

I had two titles on top of eachother. one starting 3 sec later than the other.

When i put them together, in the exported movies the titles where visable.

But it should be possible to have multiple stapled titles, or isn't so?

I now its possible for normal avi-clips.

Whats the sollution?

ps: I will show some screencaps after my rendering

• 3. Re: Title after export not in video

But it should be possible to have multiple stapled titles, or isn't so?

You have got me on this one. I do not know what "multiple stapled Titles" are. Can you elaborate?

I often have multiple Titles, and very often they are stacked, one above the other on separate Video Tracks, and often have both different start points, end points, and Durations.

I have never had a problem Exporting/Sharing to any format that I use. All Titles always come into the output file, just fine.

Good luck, and let us know just a bit more please. A screen-cap of the layout that is failing might be helpful too.

Hunt

• 4. Re: Title after export not in video
                DM1981 Community Member

I often have multiple Titles, and very often they are stacked, one above the other on separate Video Tracks, and often have both different start points, end points, and Durations.

I have never had a problem Exporting/Sharing to any format that I use. All Titles always come into the output file, just fine.

This is exactly the problem I mean. It won't come into the output file. Doesn't matter what file it is, it wont just show.

• 5. Re: Title after export not in video

I think that a screen-cap of the Timeline, showing your Titles, with the CTI over the "stack," and the Program Monitor showing, would go a long way to explaining what you are getting. I would also do a second screen-cap with one of the Titles open in the Titler.

It might be something very simple, or maybe not.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 7. Re: Title after export not in video
                    DM1981 Community Member

I've uploaded some picturestoday. before opening the project i did get a error. Somekind of keyframe was corrupt. The whole project wouldn't load. So I've started over. Luckly I saved a compleet exported avi file without the text. Just needed to put some text on.

Now it works! very strange.

I think something happend during editing along the way.

When i play the movie in my monitor, the film is a blur (not that good quality). I've renderd so the preview will not be shaky, but still it isn't realy good quality. Picture 4 shows my settings. The output file looks good. How can i get good quality for playback?

• 8. Re: Title after export not in video
                      DM1981 Community Member

Oke exporting to avi worked. But uploading to Youtube the first textline is visable, bet the rest wont show.

very weird!

• 9. Re: Title after export not in video
                        Steve Grisetti CommunityMVP

By the way, where is the Work Area Bar on your timeline?

It's the light gray line that should stretch along the ticker on at the top of your timeline, over all of your video clips. It's nowhere to be found in your screen caps!

• 10. Re: Title after export not in video
                          DM1981 Community Member

pic5.JPG

You mean this?

Have you an answer on my 2nd problem?

When i play the movie in my monitor, the film is a blur (not that good quality). I've renderd so the preview will not be shaky, but still it isn't realy good quality. Picture 4 shows my settings. The output file looks good. How can i get good quality for playback?

Can you explain something: when I put an still image in my movie it moves up and down (like flickering, just a mm up and a mm down) when I've exported my movie. is there a setting so it wont flicker up and down?

• 11. Re: Title after export not in video
                            Steve Grisetti CommunityMVP

Look along the top left of the timeline, on the "ticker" where the seconds are listed.

See the silver thing at the left edge of that "ticker"?

That is the end of the Work Area Bar. Drag it to the right so that the light gray area covers your movie.

As on the attached illustration.

WAB.jpg

• 12. Re: Title after export not in video

For more detail on the WAB (Work Area Bar), see this article: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/869683?tstart=30

Note: it is done for a couple of versions of Premiere, so what you see might differ slightly. Still, the concept is the same.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 13. Re: Title after export not in video
                                DM1981 Community Member

I don't think its the WAB that causes me problems.

Because I always check the WAB that it starts at the beginning of my movie.

It probably wil be a software error. Cause now (started all over) its giving me no problems. I wander what wil happen when I have a much larger project. We will see.

The still image problem is solved. Needed to render in maximum bitrate and start optimization of the still images.

But the monitor blurriness hasn't been fixt.

Thanks for the reply.

Daniel