• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Adobe Master Collection CS6

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2012 Aug 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this program a few months ago through my college, and have yet to use it. I have the serial number, but can't seem to get the program to download. I have tried numerous times through the Adobe Download Assistant. I've tried installing the trial version so that I could insert my serial number. Everytime I attempt the download, I wait for hours only to have my computer say either not enough disk space or download failed, try again. I know disk space is not a problem, my laptop is brandnew with 580g. I even tried refreshing the Adobe Trial Download page, and starting again. That did not work either. I am desperate, as this program is required to complete a lot of my school projects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Try and download from here http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

it is the direct download link without ant mangers , also do read the instruction on the page properly to avoid any error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try and download from here http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

it is the direct download link without ant mangers , also do read the instruction on the page properly to avoid any error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines