2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2012 7:00 AM by Jon Fritz II

    Dear Forum


      I've searched the web and forum trying to find the answer to my question but to be honest I don't even know what it is called? If that makes sense.



      I had an idea to post a large panoramic picture on my site and obviously when the picture is very wide or too tall then the scroll bars appear that allows viewers to move around to see the image.




      What is the technique where the headers and footers stay as they are but a hand appears on the screen and moving the mouse lets the image move around.


      How do I do this? Is it a Flash function or javascript?


      Thanks in advance