• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stream will not play in browser

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever my web page attempts to play a live stream using the Strobe Media Player, the video always returns an error msg. The F4M document contains errors. Error parsing f4m file.

The F4M file is correct.

If I look in my C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Media Server 4.5\logs\edge.00.log file.

I get these two log entries each time a player attempts to view the live stream.

2012-08-0610:10:035432(w)2641213Connection rejected by server. Reason : [ AccessManager.Reject ] : [ code=403 need auth; authmod=adobe ] :-

2012-08-0610:10:035432(w)2641213Connection rejected by server. Reason : [ AccessManager.Reject ] : [ authmod=adobe ] : ?reason=needauth&user=web&salt=KxMAAA==&challenge=j3MAAA==&opaque=p3MAAA==-

I have a crossdomain.xml in the webroot of the Flash server that permits the Web server hosting the Strobe Media Playback player to access the video stream.

Thanks,

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edge logs don't make sense in case you are viewing the HDS stream (f4m request). Only rtmp connections goes through the auth module inside FMS.

Can you please share the F4m url. Are you sure you are getting these logs at the same time you tried to access the stream(F4m).

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines